Famous Quotes About anger
Usually when people are sad, they don't do anything. They just cry over their condition. But when they get angry, they bring about a change.
It is impossible for you to be angry and laugh at the same time. Anger and laughter are mutually exclusive and you have the power to choose either.
Anger is a killing thing: it kills the man who angers, for each rage leaves him less than he had been before - it takes something from him.
Don't get the impression that you arouse my anger. You see, one can only be angry with those he respects.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What are the most famous Anger Quotes?
Here are some of the most famous Anger quotes by top authers around the globe;
- When angry count to ten before you speak. If very angry, count to one hundred.
- Man should forget his anger before he lies down to sleep.
- Whatever is begun in anger ends in shame.
- Usually when people are sad, they don't do anything. They just cry over their condition. But when they get angry, they bring about a change.
- When anger rises, think of the consequences.
Find Quotes on Anger topic?
You can click Here Quotes on Anger.