Famous Quotes About best
An archaeologist is the best husband a woman can have. The older she gets the more interested he is in her.
Age appears to be best in four things old wood best to burn, old wine to drink, old friends to trust, and old authors to read.
Do you remember when you were 10 or 11 years old and you really thought your folks were the best? They were completely omniscient and you took their word for everything. And then you got older and you went through this hideous age when suddenly they were the devil, they were bullies, and they didn't know anything.
This is the patent age of new inventions for killing bodies, and for saving souls. All propagated with the best intentions.
Nearly all the powerful people of this age are unbelievers, the best of them in doubt and misery, the most in plodding hesitation, doing as well as they can, what practical work lies at hand.
Look at the sky. We are not alone. The whole universe is friendly to us and conspires only to give the best to those who dream and work.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What are the most famous Best Quotes?
Here are some of the most famous Best quotes by top authers around the globe;
- Age appears to be best in four things old wood best to burn, old wine to drink, old friends to trust, and old authors to read.
- Youth is the best time to be rich, and the best time to be poor.
- The age of a woman doesn't mean a thing. The best tunes are played on the oldest fiddles.
- Education is the best provision for old age.
- Men are like wine - some turn to vinegar, but the best improve with age.
Find Quotes on Best topic?
You can click Here Quotes on Best.