Famous Quotes About computers
I am not the only person who uses his computer mainly for the purpose of diddling with his computer.
The basis of computer work is predicated on the idea that only the brain makes decisions and only the index finger does the work.
Many of our own people here in this country do not ask about computers, telephones and television sets. They ask - when will we get a road to our village.
It's been my policy to view the Internet not as an 'information highway,' but as an electronic asylum filled with babbling loonies.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What are the most famous Computers Quotes?
Here are some of the most famous Computers quotes by top authers around the globe;
- The Internet: transforming society and shaping the future through chat.
- The basis of computer work is predicated on the idea that only the brain makes decisions and only the index finger does the work.
- Think? Why think! We have computers to do that for us.
- I was afraid of the internet... because I couldn't type.
- It's hardware that makes a machine fast. It's software that makes a fast machine slow.
Find Quotes on Computers topic?
You can click Here Quotes on Computers.