Famous Quotes About computers
I started on an Apple II, which I had bought at the very end of 1978 for half of my annual income. I made $4,500 a year, and I spent half of it on the computer.
I got up with my wife, I sat down at the computer when she went to work, and I didn't stop until she got home.
The Internet is not just one thing, it's a collection of things - of numerous communications networks that all speak the same digital language.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What are the most famous Computers Quotes?
Here are some of the most famous Computers quotes by top authers around the globe;
- The only legitimate use of a computer is to play games.
- Every piece of software written today is likely going to infringe on someone else's patent.
- Even in the developing parts of the world, kids take to computers like fish to water.
- There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home.
- To err is human, but to really foul things up you need a computer.
Find Quotes on Computers topic?
You can click Here Quotes on Computers.