Famous Quotes About dad
There is too much fathering going on just now and there is no doubt about it fathers are depressing.
My father taught me that the only way you can make good at anything is to practice, and then practice some more.
When I was 18, I thought my father was pretty dumb. After a while when I got to be 21, I was amazed to find out how much he'd learned in three years.
I kept my babies fed. I could have dumped them, but I didn't. I decided that whatever trip I was on, they were going with me. You're looking at a real daddy.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What are the most famous Dad Quotes?
Here are some of the most famous Dad quotes by top authers around the globe;
- My father... had sharper eyes than the rest of our people.
- Being a father, being a friend, those are the things that make me feel successful.
- Dad was the only adult male I ever trusted.
- An angry father is most cruel towards himself.
- There is too much fathering going on just now and there is no doubt about it fathers are depressing.
Find Quotes on Dad topic?
You can click Here Quotes on Dad.