Famous Quotes About finance
Gold and silver, like other commodities, have an intrinsic value, which is not arbitrary, but is dependent on their scarcity, the quantity of labour bestowed in procuring them, and the value of the capital employed in the mines which produce them.
The price of every thing rises and falls from time to time and place to place and with every such change the purchasing power of money changes so far as that thing goes.
Thirteen thousand dollars a year is not enough to raise a family. That's not enough to pay your bills and save for their future. That's barely enough to provide for even the most basic needs.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What are the most famous Finance Quotes?
Here are some of the most famous Finance quotes by top authers around the globe;
- There can be no rise in the value of labour without a fall of profits.
- Infinite growth of material consumption in a finite world is an impossibility.
- Capital is that part of wealth which is devoted to obtaining further wealth.
- The price of every thing rises and falls from time to time and place to place and with every such change the purchasing power of money changes so far as that thing goes.
- The economy is a very sensitive organism.
Find Quotes on Finance topic?
You can click Here Quotes on Finance.