Famous Quotes About music
I was fantasising about my own death, I started thinking what my funeral would be like and what music would be played, I was at that level of insanity.
Dreams do come true, even for someone who couldn't speak English and never had a music lesson or much of an education.
When I was a young musician, the only option available to pursue secondary education in music was to attend a classical conservatory.
I sought my father in the world of the black musician, because it contained wisdom, experience, sadness and loneliness. I was not ever interested in the music of boys. From my youngest years, I was interested in the music of men.
We are increasingly likely to find ourselves in places with background music. No composers have thought to write for these modern spaces, which represent 30% of our musical experience.
I have such happy memories of performing in a choir and I don't think I'd have got where I am today without all that experience. So my advice to young singers is to either join your school or church's choir or find one in your local area. Choral music at any level teaches you so much about musicianship and blending your voice.
For some young people, their first experience ever hearing punk rock music was playing the Green Bay Packers on 'Madden'.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What are the most famous Music Quotes?
Here are some of the most famous Music quotes by top authers around the globe;
- When I listen to music, I don't want to hear about flowers. I like death and destruction.
- Dreams do come true, even for someone who couldn't speak English and never had a music lesson or much of an education.
- Music is the movement of sound to reach the soul for the education of its virtue.
- Music - that's been my education. There's not a day that goes by that I take it for granted.
- When I was a young musician, the only option available to pursue secondary education in music was to attend a classical conservatory.
Find Quotes on Music topic?
You can click Here Quotes on Music.