Famous Quotes About wedding
When the wedding march sounds the resolute approach, the clock no longer ticks, it tolls the hour. The figures in the aisle are no longer individuals, they symbolize the human race.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What are the most famous Wedding Quotes?
Here are some of the most famous Wedding quotes by top authers around the globe;
- The chain of wedlock is so heavy that it takes two to carry it - and sometimes three.
- A woman seldom asks advice before she has bought her wedding clothes.
- In Hollywood, brides keep the bouquets and throw away the groom.
- In my 50s I'll be dancing at my children's weddings.
- An invitation to a wedding invokes more trouble than a summons to a police court.
Find Quotes on Wedding topic?
You can click Here Quotes on Wedding.