آفت - Aafat in English
آفت - Aafat Definitions
Please find 19 English definitions related to the word آفت - Aafat.
- Accident - (noun) : anything that happens suddenly or by chance without an apparent cause
- Adverse - (adjective satellite) : in an opposing direction
- Affliction - (noun) : a cause of great suffering and distress
- Calamint - (noun) : perennial aromatic herbs growing in hedgerows or scrub or open woodlands from western Europe to central Asia and in North America
- Calamity - (noun) : an event resulting in great loss and misfortune
- Catastrophe - (noun) : a sudden violent change in the earth's surface
- Disaster - (noun) : a state of extreme (usually irremediable) ruin and misfortune
- Distress - (noun) : the seizure and holding of property as security for payment of a debt or satisfaction of a claim
- Evil - (noun) : morally objectionable behavior
- Hardship - (noun) : something hard to endure
- Ill - (adverb) : unfavorably or with disapproval
- Menace - (noun) : something that is a source of danger
- Misadventure - (noun) : an instance of misfortune
- Mischance - (noun) : an instance of misfortune
- Misfortune - (noun) : unnecessary and unforeseen trouble resulting from an unfortunate event
- Mishap - (noun) : an instance of misfortune
- Oppression - (noun) : the act of subjugating by cruelty
- Pest - (noun) : a persistently annoying person
- Vexation - (noun) : the psychological state of being irritated or annoyed
More words related to the meanings of آفت - Aafat
More words from English related to آفت - Aafat
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word آفت - Aafat in English in English.
Idioms related to the meaning of آفت - Aafat
What are the meanings of آفت - Aafat in English?
Meanings of the word آفت - Aafat in English are accident, affliction, catastrophe, distress, disaster, evil, fash, ill, misadventure, mischance, misery, misfortune, mishap, oppression, pest, vexation, adverse, calamint, calamity, hardship, menace, calamistration and epidemy. To understand how would you translate the word آفت - Aafat in English, you can take help from words closely related to آفت - Aafat or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered آفت - Aafat synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word آفت - Aafat. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use آفت - Aafat in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say آفت - Aafat in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of آفت - Aafat with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by آفت?
Meanings of آفت are accident, affliction, catastrophe, distress, disaster, evil, fash, ill, misadventure, mischance, misery, misfortune, mishap, oppression, pest, vexation, adverse, calamint, calamity, hardship, menace, calamistration and epidemy
What is the synonym of آفت?
Synonym of word آفت are سنجوگ, اتفاق, عارضہ, آفت, حادثہ, افتاد, درد, بپتا, مصیبت, بتھا
What are the idioms related to آفت?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word آفت.
- سر منڈاتے ہی اولے پڑے
- دکھاوے میں دکھ نکلتا ہے
- جو شخص بُرے ہمساۓ کے نزدیک رہتا ہے اپنے سر پر تباہی لاتا ہے
- مہلک ترین وبا نفسانی خواہشات ہیں
- سبز ہوتے دیکھا ہے کھیت کبھی شمشیر کا