aalkas - آلکس meanings in English
aalkas - آلکس Definitions
Please find 9 English and definitions related to the word aalkas - آلکس.
- (noun) : having no employment
- (noun) : the trait of being idle out of a reluctance to work
- (noun) : the quality of lacking substance or value
- (noun) : apathy demonstrated by an absence of emotional reactions
- (noun) : inactivity; showing an unusual lack of energy
- (noun) : expectorated matter; saliva mixed with discharges from the respiratory passages; in ancient and medieval physiology it was believed to cause sluggishness
- (noun) : a very sleepy state
- (noun) : the state of being inactive
- (noun) : inactivity resulting from a dislike of work
More words related to the meanings of aalkas - آلکس
More words from English related to aalkas - آلکس
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word aalkas - آلکس meanings in English in English.
cheapnessdilatorily drowsinessmopishnessobtusenessobtusionslacknesssleepinessslothtardinessatonyidlenessimpuissanceinactionindolenceindolencyinertnessinexpensivelanguorlaxitylazinessotiosityslownesstorpiditytorportruancyaffordableataxyinexpensivenesslethargiedlethargiselethargizedrowsenappinessslumberdullnessfoammucusphlegmpituiterheumfrothhandscumspittlecuffcuffslistlessnessslothfulnesssluggishness ...
Idioms related to the meaning of aalkas - آلکس
What are the meanings of aalkas - آلکس in English?
Meanings of the word aalkas - آلکس in English are idleness, phlegm, sleepiness, inaction and indolence. To understand how would you translate the word aalkas - آلکس in English, you can take help from words closely related to aalkas - آلکس or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered aalkas - آلکس synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word aalkas - آلکس. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use aalkas - آلکس in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say aalkas - آلکس in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of aalkas - آلکس with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by آلکس?
Meanings of آلکس are idleness, phlegm, sleepiness, inaction and indolence
Whats the definition of آلکس?
Definition of the آلکس are
- having no employment
- the trait of being idle out of a reluctance to work
- the quality of lacking substance or value
- apathy demonstrated by an absence of emotional reactions
- inactivity; showing an unusual lack of energy
- expectorated matter; saliva mixed with discharges from the respiratory passages; in ancient and medieval physiology it was believed to cause sluggishness
- a very sleepy state
- the state of being inactive
- inactivity resulting from a dislike of work
What is the synonym of آلکس?
Synonym of word آلکس are سستی, سُستی, کاہلی, آلکس, آرام طلبی, بیکاری, بیکاری پن, کاہل پن, کسل, آلس
What are the idioms related to آلکس?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word آلکس.
- Indolence is aften taken for patience
- A pound of idleness weighs twenty ounces
- Forced labour is better than idleness
- Idleness is the devil's bolster
- Idleness is the root of all evil