آمَد meanings in English
Please find 11 English and definitions related to the word آمَد.
- (noun) : the act of appearing in public view
- (noun) : pretending that something is the case in order to make a good impression
- (noun) : formal attendance (in court or at a hearing) of a party in an action
- (noun) : outward or visible aspect of a person or thing
- (noun) : a mental representation
- (noun) : the event of coming into sight
- (noun) : the act of drawing spatially closer to something
- (noun) : the temporal property of becoming nearer in time
- (noun) : the moment of most intense pleasure in sexual intercourse
- (noun) : arrival that has been awaited (especially of something momentous)
- (adjective satellite) : of the relatively near future
More words related to the meanings of آمَد
More words from English related to آمَد
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word آمَد meanings in English in English.
affectationemergencegalashowinessappearanceboastbragconspicuousnessdisplayfame showsplurgepharisaismbunkclaptraphypocrisyinsincerityostentationplausibilityapparitioncontourconfigurationconjunctureemblemeventualityfacefigureguiselikelihoodlinementmakemannerphasephasissemblancesymmetrycaseconditioncountenanceformgestaltlikenessmienmodalityplightprocessshapeeffigy ideasimilitude ...
Idioms related to the meaning of آمَد
What are the meanings of آمَد in English?
Meanings of the word آمَد in English are appearance and coming. To understand how would you translate the word آمَد in English, you can take help from words closely related to آمَد or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered آمَد synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word آمَد. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use آمَد in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say آمَد in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of آمَد with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by آمَد?
Meanings of آمَد are appearance and coming
Whats the definition of آمَد?
Definition of the آمَد are
- the act of appearing in public view
- pretending that something is the case in order to make a good impression
- formal attendance (in court or at a hearing) of a party in an action
- outward or visible aspect of a person or thing
- a mental representation
- the event of coming into sight
- the act of drawing spatially closer to something
- the temporal property of becoming nearer in time
- the moment of most intense pleasure in sexual intercourse
- arrival that has been awaited (especially of something momentous)
- of the relatively near future
What is the synonym of آمَد?
Synonym of word آمَد are نمود, ظاہر داری, صورت, شکل, ظَہُور, اِظہار, باريابی, آمَد, حاضری, موجُودگی
What are the idioms related to آمَد?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word آمَد.
- Coming events cast their shadows before hand
- Do not be deceived by outward appearance
- Do not trust to appearance
- Man regardeth the outward appearance
- The world is a staircaseome are going up and some are coming down