aah - آہ meanings in English
aah - آہ Definitions
Please find 9 English and definitions related to the word aah - آہ.
- (noun) : small swift graceful antelope of Africa and Asia having lustrous eyes
- (noun) : an utterance expressing pain or disapproval
- (verb) : indicate pain, discomfort, or displeasure
- (noun) : an utterance made by exhaling audibly
- (noun) : a sound like a person sighing
- (verb) : heave or utter a sigh; breathe deeply and heavily
- (verb) : utter with a sigh
- (verb) : express admiration and pleasure by uttering ooh' or aah'
- (noun) : distinguished from Bovidae by the male's having solid deciduous antlers
More words related to the meanings of aah - آہ
More words from English related to aah - آہ
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word aah - آہ meanings in English in English.
ahcompunctionalasconcerndejectiongriefmelancholyregretremorserueruthsadnesssorrowwellawayregretfulwoefulnesspitiedregreetsaddenssorryishagriefwoe begonebreathgaspbreathingcrackfissureflatuspneumarentsighinhalantinhalationinhumationrespirationrespiratorybreathersexhaledinbreatheinbreathesinhalantsinhalesinhaulsinhesionrespeakrespellsrespiresresplendssansperspiratory ...
Idiom related to the meaning of aah - آہ
What are the meanings of aah - آہ in English?
Meanings of the word aah - آہ in English are ah, gazelle, groan, sigh, aah, deer, oh, ahigh and eh. To understand how would you translate the word aah - آہ in English, you can take help from words closely related to aah - آہ or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered aah - آہ synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word aah - آہ. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use aah - آہ in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say aah - آہ in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of aah - آہ with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by آہ?
Meanings of آہ are ah, gazelle, groan, sigh, aah, deer, oh, ahigh and eh
Whats the definition of آہ?
Definition of the آہ are
- small swift graceful antelope of Africa and Asia having lustrous eyes
- an utterance expressing pain or disapproval
- indicate pain, discomfort, or displeasure
- an utterance made by exhaling audibly
- a sound like a person sighing
- heave or utter a sigh; breathe deeply and heavily
- utter with a sigh
- express admiration and pleasure by uttering ooh' or aah'
- distinguished from Bovidae by the male's having solid deciduous antlers
What is the synonym of آہ?
Synonym of word آہ are آہ, افسوس, افسوس صد افسوس, ہائے, اف, مرگ, ہرن, غزال, نالہ, کراہنا
What are the idioms related to آہ?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word آہ.
- The deer and the lion drink at one stream