ullhar - الہڑ meanings in English
ullhar - الہڑ Definitions
Please find 8 English and definitions related to the word ullhar - الہڑ.
- (adjective) : lacking practical experience or training
- (adjective satellite) : free from sin
- (adjective satellite) : completely wanting or lacking
- (noun) : a person who lacks knowledge of evil
- (adjective satellite) : lacking in sophistication or worldliness
- (adjective satellite) : (used of things) lacking sense or awareness
- (adjective satellite) : lacking intent or capacity to injure
- (adjective satellite) : not knowledgeable about something specified
More words related to the meanings of ullhar - الہڑ
More words from English related to ullhar - الہڑ
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word ullhar - الہڑ meanings in English in English.
abecedarianinexperiencedschool boyabortiveimperfectraretimorousalloyedamateuramateurishapproximatecrudedefectivedeficientficklefluctuatingfrailgreenhalf rawimmatureinconsistentinconstantindigestedinefficaciousirresoluteloosenewbienon permanentrawroughslipperytimidunauthenticatedunbakeduncookedunpavedunreliableunripeunstampedunsteadyvagueweakyieldingkacchakacchaskutchaartlessguilelessinnocentblameless ...
Idioms related to the meaning of ullhar - الہڑ
What are the meanings of ullhar - الہڑ in English?
Meanings of the word ullhar - الہڑ in English are inexperienced and innocent. To understand how would you translate the word ullhar - الہڑ in English, you can take help from words closely related to ullhar - الہڑ or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered ullhar - الہڑ synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word ullhar - الہڑ. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use ullhar - الہڑ in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say ullhar - الہڑ in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of ullhar - الہڑ with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by الہڑ?
Meanings of الہڑ are inexperienced and innocent
Whats the definition of الہڑ?
Definition of the الہڑ are
- lacking practical experience or training
- free from sin
- completely wanting or lacking
- a person who lacks knowledge of evil
- lacking in sophistication or worldliness
- (used of things) lacking sense or awareness
- lacking intent or capacity to injure
- not knowledgeable about something specified
What is the synonym of الہڑ?
Synonym of word الہڑ are طفل مکتب, کچا, خام, اناڑی, ناتجربہ کار, الہڑ, بھولا بھالا, بے گناہ, بے قصور, بے داغ
What are the idioms related to الہڑ?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word الہڑ.
- Inexperienced men think all things easy
- He who repents having sinned is almost innocent
- If the wife sins the husband is not innocent
- Innocent have nothing to fear
- Pain forces even the innocent to lie