اوپ کرنا meanings in English
اوپ کرنا meanings in English is gloss اوپ کرنا in English. More meanings of اوپ کرنا, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
اوپ کرنا Definitions
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word اوپ کرنا.
- (verb) : provide interlinear explanations for words or phrases
- (noun) : an outward or token appearance or form that is deliberately misleading
- (noun) : an explanation or definition of an obscure word in a text
- (noun) : an alphabetical list of technical terms in some specialized field of knowledge; usually published as an appendix to a text on that field
- (verb) : provide an interlinear translation of a word or phrase
- (verb) : give a shine or gloss to, usually by rubbing
- (verb) : give a deceptive explanation or excuse for
More words related to the meanings of اوپ کرنا
More words from English related to اوپ کرنا
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word اوپ کرنا meanings in English in English.
affectationairsartificialityemblazonryparadeshowinessactclaptrapdisplayglossostentationpretencepretentionseemingseemingnesssemblanceshowshow offsplurgeveneerpretendingpretensepretencespretendantpretenderspretendspretensesshewingpretendencepretendershippretensedpretextureaquaeffulgencetarnishewaterdignityeleganceglarelustre gemspolishsharpness swordsheensplendourtemperblazonemblazeenlightenflashfurbish ...
Idioms with the word اوپ کرنا in it
What are the meanings of اوپ کرنا in English?
Meanings of the word اوپ کرنا in English is gloss. To understand how would you translate the word اوپ کرنا in English, you can take help from words closely related to اوپ کرنا or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered اوپ کرنا synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word اوپ کرنا. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use اوپ کرنا in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say اوپ کرنا in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of اوپ کرنا with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by اوپ کرنا?
Meaning of اوپ کرنا is gloss
Whats the definition of اوپ کرنا?
Definition of the اوپ کرنا are
- provide interlinear explanations for words or phrases
- an outward or token appearance or form that is deliberately misleading
- an explanation or definition of an obscure word in a text
- an alphabetical list of technical terms in some specialized field of knowledge; usually published as an appendix to a text on that field
- provide an interlinear translation of a word or phrase
- give a shine or gloss to, usually by rubbing
- give a deceptive explanation or excuse for
What is the synonym of اوپ کرنا?
Synonym of word اوپ کرنا are دکھاوا, آب, چمکانا, گھوٹنا, چمک دمک, چکناہٹ, تشریح, جھلک, چمک, دمک
What are the idioms with the word اوپ کرنا?
Here are the idioms with the word اوپ کرنا in them.
- A foult once denied is twice committed
- A promise attended to is a debt settle
- Always to excel and to be superior to others
- Cudgel one's brains
- Fly in the face of