Apraadh - اپرادھ meanings in English
Apraadh - اپرادھ Definitions
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Apraadh - اپرادھ.
- (noun) : (criminal law) an act punishable by law; usually considered an evil act
- (noun) : an evil act not necessarily punishable by law
- (noun) : the state of being a criminal
- (noun) : the state of having committed an offense
- (noun) : remorse caused by feeling responsible for some offense
More words related to the meanings of Apraadh - اپرادھ
More words from English related to Apraadh - اپرادھ
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Apraadh - اپرادھ meanings in English in English.
acidblundererrorfalling fault fiascofourguiltmisconceitmisgivingomissionparkagoraneglectquadrivialsquarevenial sinwrongyardchocsquarkquartesquareschoakcrimecrookednessmisdoingadulterationalloyblemishdefectevilfailingflawimproprietymissslipstoicalcorrodiesferulesalloyagefobilemisadventuremisapprehensionmisdeedsinwrongdoingsbevuedelictfallacy ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Apraadh - اپرادھ
What are the meanings of Apraadh - اپرادھ in English?
Meanings of the word Apraadh - اپرادھ in English are crime, criminality and guilt. To understand how would you translate the word Apraadh - اپرادھ in English, you can take help from words closely related to Apraadh - اپرادھ or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Apraadh - اپرادھ synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Apraadh - اپرادھ. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Apraadh - اپرادھ in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Apraadh - اپرادھ in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Apraadh - اپرادھ with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by اپرادھ?
Meanings of اپرادھ are crime, criminality and guilt
Whats the definition of اپرادھ?
Definition of the اپرادھ are
- (criminal law) an act punishable by law; usually considered an evil act
- an evil act not necessarily punishable by law
- the state of being a criminal
- the state of having committed an offense
- remorse caused by feeling responsible for some offense
What is the synonym of اپرادھ?
Synonym of word اپرادھ are کھوٹ, خطا, جرم, گناہ, بُھول, خلاف قانون کام, پاپ, اپرادھ, اَوگن, ادھرم
What are the idioms related to اپرادھ?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word اپرادھ.
- He invites guilt who overlooks crime
- Guilt is always jealous
- In escaping from one fault we are led into some other from of guilt
- An angry man regards advice even as a crime
- Be always in time too late is a crime