Balahisaar - بالاحصار meanings in English
Balahisaar - بالاحصار meanings in English is castle Balahisaar - بالاحصار in English. More meanings of balahisaar - بالاحصار, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Balahisaar - بالاحصار Definitions
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Balahisaar - بالاحصار.
- (noun) : interchanging the positions of the king and a rook
- (noun) : a large building formerly occupied by a ruler and fortified against attack
- (noun) : (chess) the piece that can move any number of unoccupied squares in a direction parallel to the sides of the chessboard
- (noun) : a large and stately mansion
- (verb) : move the king two squares toward a rook and in the same move the rook to the square next past the king
More words from English related to Balahisaar - بالاحصار
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Balahisaar - بالاحصار meanings in English in English.
Idioms related to the meaning of Balahisaar - بالاحصار
What are the meanings of Balahisaar - بالاحصار in English?
Meanings of the word Balahisaar - بالاحصار in English is castle. To understand how would you translate the word Balahisaar - بالاحصار in English, you can take help from words closely related to Balahisaar - بالاحصار or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Balahisaar - بالاحصار synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Balahisaar - بالاحصار. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Balahisaar - بالاحصار in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Balahisaar - بالاحصار in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Balahisaar - بالاحصار with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by بالاحصار?
Meaning of بالاحصار is castle
Whats the definition of بالاحصار?
Definition of the بالاحصار are
- interchanging the positions of the king and a rook
- a large building formerly occupied by a ruler and fortified against attack
- (chess) the piece that can move any number of unoccupied squares in a direction parallel to the sides of the chessboard
- a large and stately mansion
- move the king two squares toward a rook and in the same move the rook to the square next past the king
What is the synonym of بالاحصار?
Synonym of word بالاحصار are کوٹ, کوٹلا, گڑھی, بالاحصار, گڑھ, قلعہ, قِلَعہ, کوٹلہ
What are the idioms related to بالاحصار?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word بالاحصار.
- A man's house is his castle
- An ass loaded with gold climbs to the top of the castle
- Fair wife and a frontier castle breed troubles
- To carry coals to new castle