baghal - بغل meanings in English
baghal - بغل Definitions
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word baghal - بغل.
- (noun) : the hollow under the arm where it is joined to the shoulder
- (verb) : take sides for or against
- (adjective) : located on a side
- (adjective) : with hand brought forward and up from below shoulder level
- (adverb) : with the hand swung below shoulder level
More words related to the meanings of baghal - بغل
More words from English related to baghal - بغل
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word baghal - بغل meanings in English in English.
armpitcorneranglecantlecelllobenookprivacyquoinrecesssidebrimbrinklistmarginmargeoutskirtsea soreselvagebankcoastedge edgingendfringe limitrandrimriver bankshorevergecountenanceovershadowaccommodateadvocatedefendendorsesecondsupportpatronizediagonalnichedirectionfacadefacetaspectcheekfaceinclinationroc ...
Idioms with the word baghal - بغل in it
Idioms related to the meaning of baghal - بغل
What are the meanings of baghal - بغل in English?
Meanings of the word baghal - بغل in English are armpit, side and underarm. To understand how would you translate the word baghal - بغل in English, you can take help from words closely related to baghal - بغل or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered baghal - بغل synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word baghal - بغل. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use baghal - بغل in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say baghal - بغل in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of baghal - بغل with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by بغل?
Meanings of بغل are armpit, side and underarm
Whats the definition of بغل?
Definition of the بغل are
- the hollow under the arm where it is joined to the shoulder
- take sides for or against
- located on a side
- with hand brought forward and up from below shoulder level
- with the hand swung below shoulder level
What is the synonym of بغل?
Synonym of word بغل are بغل, کانکھ, گوشہ, کنارہ, حمایت کرنا, کونا, رخ, سمت, طرف, جانب
What are the idioms with the word بغل?
Here are the idioms with the word بغل in them.
- A wolf in lamb's clothing
- All are not saints that go to church
- Mouth of honey heart of gall
- The beads in the hand and the devil in capuch
- The butcher looked for the knife when he had it in his mouth
What are the idioms related to بغل?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word بغل.
- There are two sides to every question the wrong side and our side
- A wolf besets you on this side a dog on that
- Courtesy on one side only lasts not long
- Err on the safe side
- Every man has his weak side