balkeh - بلکہ meanings in English
balkeh - بلکہ Definitions
Please find 6 English and 1 Urdu definitions related to the word balkeh - بلکہ.
- (adverb) : and nothing more
- (adverb) : in addition
- (adverb) : to a degree (not used with a negative)
- (adverb) : to some (great or small) extent
- (adverb) : on the contrary
- (adverb) : more readily or willingly
- ترجیح یا مرضی یا اختیار کے بموجب
More words related to the meanings of balkeh - بلکہ
More words from English related to balkeh - بلکہ
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word balkeh - بلکہ meanings in English in English.
afterwardsagainthenalthoughandbutevenmorenotwithstandingsothenalthenarthenaboutsthenarsthensaycertainlyconfessedlyverilyadmittedlydecidedlyhoweverindeedon the other handbarelyconsumptioncostsdisbursementoutlaysimplyvegetateconjugationetymologyexclusivelymereonlypurelysheerfonlyjustlednot onlyemptyforlorn formalizehollowjejunevacantvainvoidzero ...
Idioms with the word balkeh - بلکہ in it
Idioms related to the meaning of balkeh - بلکہ
What are the meanings of balkeh - بلکہ in English?
Meanings of the word balkeh - بلکہ in English are but, moreover and rather. To understand how would you translate the word balkeh - بلکہ in English, you can take help from words closely related to balkeh - بلکہ or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered balkeh - بلکہ synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word balkeh - بلکہ. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use balkeh - بلکہ in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say balkeh - بلکہ in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of balkeh - بلکہ with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by بلکہ?
Meanings of بلکہ are but, moreover and rather
Whats the definition of بلکہ?
Definition of the بلکہ are
- and nothing more
- in addition
- to a degree (not used with a negative)
- to some (great or small) extent
- on the contrary
- more readily or willingly
- ترجیح یا مرضی یا اختیار کے بموجب
What is the synonym of بلکہ?
Synonym of word بلکہ are پھر, البتہ, صرف, خالی, سِوا, بجز, جز, چھوڑ کر, چُھٹ, لیکن
What are the idioms with the word بلکہ?
Here are the idioms with the word بلکہ in them.
- A good are her is not known by his arrows but by his aim
- Charity gives herslef rich covetousness hoards itself poor
- Charity gives herslef rich; covetousness hoards itself poor
- Despair not only aggravates our misery but our weakness
- I chastise thee not because i have thee in hatred but because i love thee
What are the idioms related to بلکہ?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word بلکہ.
- Rather better than
- Rather than otherwise
- Riches rather enlarge than satisfy appetites
- Set forth the praises of your friends rather than your own
- Some had rather lose their friend than their jest