bhurta - بھرتا meanings in English
bhurta - بھرتا Definitions
Please find 8 English and definitions related to the word bhurta - بھرتا.
- (verb) : reduce to small pieces or particles by pounding or abrading
- (verb) : talk or behave amorously, without serious intentions
- (verb) : to compress with violence, out of natural shape or condition
- (noun) : mixture of ground animal feeds
- (noun) : a mixture of mashed malt grains and hot water; used in brewing
- (noun) : the small projection of a mammary gland
- (noun) : worthless or oversimplified ideas
- (noun) : a diet that does not require chewing; advised for those with intestinal disorders
More words related to the meanings of bhurta - بھرتا
More words from English related to bhurta - بھرتا
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word bhurta - بھرتا meanings in English in English.
accordblenchchafedco operatecomportconcurcongregatecorrespondentcoupleconnectfindfretgaingetgreetkneadknitleaguemashminglemixoccurquadratetallyclubcombineconsistintroducejoinmeetobtainconfreremeetnessbruisebraycrushhush upjamsquabashsquashsquishsuppresscrinklycrumpurncrumplingcrunklecrunklingslouchingsluttery ...
Idioms with the word bhurta - بھرتا in it
What are the meanings of bhurta - بھرتا in English?
Meanings of the word bhurta - بھرتا in English are mash and pap. To understand how would you translate the word bhurta - بھرتا in English, you can take help from words closely related to bhurta - بھرتا or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered bhurta - بھرتا synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word bhurta - بھرتا. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use bhurta - بھرتا in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say bhurta - بھرتا in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of bhurta - بھرتا with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by بھرتا?
Meanings of بھرتا are mash and pap
Whats the definition of بھرتا?
Definition of the بھرتا are
- reduce to small pieces or particles by pounding or abrading
- talk or behave amorously, without serious intentions
- to compress with violence, out of natural shape or condition
- mixture of ground animal feeds
- a mixture of mashed malt grains and hot water; used in brewing
- the small projection of a mammary gland
- worthless or oversimplified ideas
- a diet that does not require chewing; advised for those with intestinal disorders
What is the synonym of بھرتا?
Synonym of word بھرتا are ملنا, کچلنا, کچلا ہوا, ملغوبہ, پیسنا, دلنا, مسلنا, ثانی, سانی, کچومر
What are the idioms with the word بھرتا?
Here are the idioms with the word بھرتا in them.
- A covetous man is never satisfied
- A poor man wants somethings a covetous man all things
- A wound does not pierce the soul
- Beggar's bags are bottomsless
- Do not give me words instead of meal