bharosa - بھروسہ meanings in English
bharosa - بھروسہ Definitions
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word bharosa - بھروسہ.
- (verb) : ascribe an achievement to
- (noun) : used in the phrase to your credit' in order to indicate an achievement deserving praise
- (noun) : an estimate, based on previous dealings, of a person's or an organization's ability to fulfill their financial commitments
- (verb) : judge to be probable
- (noun) : certainty based on past experience
- (noun) : the state of relying on something
More words related to the meanings of bharosa - بھروسہ
More words from English related to bharosa - بھروسہ
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word bharosa - بھروسہ meanings in English in English.
Idioms with the word bharosa - بھروسہ in it
Idioms related to the meaning of bharosa - بھروسہ
What are the meanings of bharosa - بھروسہ in English?
Meanings of the word bharosa - بھروسہ in English are credit, count on and reliance. To understand how would you translate the word bharosa - بھروسہ in English, you can take help from words closely related to bharosa - بھروسہ or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered bharosa - بھروسہ synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word bharosa - بھروسہ. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use bharosa - بھروسہ in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say bharosa - بھروسہ in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of bharosa - بھروسہ with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by بھروسہ?
Meanings of بھروسہ are credit, count on and reliance
Whats the definition of بھروسہ?
Definition of the بھروسہ are
- ascribe an achievement to
- used in the phrase to your credit' in order to indicate an achievement deserving praise
- an estimate, based on previous dealings, of a person's or an organization's ability to fulfill their financial commitments
- judge to be probable
- certainty based on past experience
- the state of relying on something
What is the synonym of بھروسہ?
Synonym of word بھروسہ are بات, اعتراف, شہرت, یقین, قدر, اعتبار, بسواس, پرتیت, پتیارا, مانتا
What are the idioms with the word بھروسہ?
Here are the idioms with the word بھروسہ in them.
- It is an equal failing to trust everybody and to trust nobody
- Better to trust in god than in his saints
- Cast not forth the old water till the new come in
- Companionship with a powerful person is never to be trusted
- Every tub must stand on it bottom
What are the idioms related to بھروسہ?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word بھروسہ.
- God cures and the doctor gets the credit
- He that hath lost his credit is dead to the world
- One takes the trouble and another takes the credit
- One toils and another gets the credit
- Poverty is no crime and no credit