bhuulna - بھولنا meanings in English
bhuulna - بھولنا Definitions
Please find 14 English and definitions related to the word bhuulna - بھولنا.
- (noun) : an embarrassing mistake
- (verb) : make one's way clumsily or blindly
- (verb) : commit a faux pas or a fault or make a serious mistake
- (verb) : utter impulsively
- (verb) : be unable to remember
- (verb) : dismiss from the mind; stop remembering
- (verb) : leave behind unintentionally
- (verb) : forget to do something
- (noun) : failure to act with the prudence that a reasonable person would exercise under the same circumstances
- (verb) : leave undone or leave out
- (verb) : fail to do something; leave something undone
- (noun) : the state of something that has been unused and neglected
- (noun) : the trait of neglecting responsibilities and lacking concern
- (verb) : fail to attend to
More words related to the meanings of bhuulna - بھولنا
More words from English related to bhuulna - بھولنا
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word bhuulna - بھولنا meanings in English in English.
abasementabashmentabjectiondisgrace disgracedmisprisonneglectopprobriumabhorrencecontemptnutsobloquyopprobriousnessnauseascorncontemptuousnessignominiousnessignominiesacidblundererrorfalling fault fiascofourguiltmisconceitmisgivingomissionparkagoraquadrivialsquarevenial sinwrongyardchocsquarkquartesquareschoakerrmiscastvigilantwarywatchfulflinchphrasingquoitsquarish ...
Idioms with the word bhuulna - بھولنا in it
Idioms related to the meaning of bhuulna - بھولنا
What are the meanings of bhuulna - بھولنا in English?
Meanings of the word bhuulna - بھولنا in English are blunder, forget, mistake and neglect. To understand how would you translate the word bhuulna - بھولنا in English, you can take help from words closely related to bhuulna - بھولنا or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered bhuulna - بھولنا synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word bhuulna - بھولنا. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use bhuulna - بھولنا in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say bhuulna - بھولنا in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of bhuulna - بھولنا with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by بھولنا?
Meanings of بھولنا are blunder, forget, mistake and neglect
Whats the definition of بھولنا?
Definition of the بھولنا are
- an embarrassing mistake
- make one's way clumsily or blindly
- commit a faux pas or a fault or make a serious mistake
- utter impulsively
- be unable to remember
- dismiss from the mind; stop remembering
- leave behind unintentionally
- forget to do something
- failure to act with the prudence that a reasonable person would exercise under the same circumstances
- leave undone or leave out
- fail to do something; leave something undone
- the state of something that has been unused and neglected
- the trait of neglecting responsibilities and lacking concern
- fail to attend to
What is the synonym of بھولنا?
Synonym of word بھولنا are چوک, چوکنا, بھولنا, بھول کرنا, خطا کرنا, غلطی کرنا, موٹی بھول, کھوٹ, خطا, غلطی
What are the idioms with the word بھولنا?
Here are the idioms with the word بھولنا in them.
- To releation to the past
- To releation to the past
What are the idioms related to بھولنا?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word بھولنا.
- Know yourself and your neighbours will not mistake you
- Neglect will sooner kill an injury than revenge
- Do good and forget
- Forget oneself
- Forget other's faults by remembering your own