تقریر کرنا meanings in English
تقریر کرنا meanings in English are dispute, moot, speechify, by speech, speechification, speechifying, speet تقریر کرنا in English. More meanings of تقریر کرنا, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
تقریر کرنا Definitions
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word تقریر کرنا.
- (verb) : take exception to
- (verb) : have a disagreement over something
- (noun) : coming into conflict with
- (noun) : a hypothetical case that law students argue as an exercise
- (adjective satellite) : of no legal significance (as having been previously decided)
- (adjective satellite) : open to argument or debate
- (verb) : make speeches; hold forth, or harangue with a certain degree of formality
More words related to the meanings of تقریر کرنا
More words from English related to تقریر کرنا
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word تقریر کرنا meanings in English in English.
apologuefabletaleanecdoteconfabdisputeeventlegendmarchenmatterromancestoryyarnargumentationcontentiondiscussion veltionargumentcontroversydebatepolemicconcussingdebatementdebatesdiatribedissension broildiscordentanglementquarrelrumpusruckusstrifeconflictcontestdisuniondisunityfeud fightgainsayhasslejarkick uplitigationrowsquabblewranglewranglingbrawquarrelsomeness ...
Idioms with the word تقریر کرنا in it
Idioms related to the meaning of تقریر کرنا
What are the meanings of تقریر کرنا in English?
Meanings of the word تقریر کرنا in English are dispute, moot, speechify, by speech, speechification, speechifying and speet. To understand how would you translate the word تقریر کرنا in English, you can take help from words closely related to تقریر کرنا or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered تقریر کرنا synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word تقریر کرنا. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use تقریر کرنا in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say تقریر کرنا in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of تقریر کرنا with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by تقریر کرنا?
Meanings of تقریر کرنا are dispute, moot, speechify, by speech, speechification, speechifying and speet
Whats the definition of تقریر کرنا?
Definition of the تقریر کرنا are
- take exception to
- have a disagreement over something
- coming into conflict with
- a hypothetical case that law students argue as an exercise
- of no legal significance (as having been previously decided)
- open to argument or debate
- make speeches; hold forth, or harangue with a certain degree of formality
What is the synonym of تقریر کرنا?
Synonym of word تقریر کرنا are قصہ, بحث, مباحثہ, جھگڑا, تنازع, جھگڑنا, تکرار کرنا, بحثنا, تکرار, قضیہ
What are the idioms with the word تقریر کرنا?
Here are the idioms with the word تقریر کرنا in them.
- Sit under
- Write with the learned but speak with the vulgar
- Sit under
- A foult once denied is twice committed
- A promise attended to is a debt settle
What are the idioms related to تقریر کرنا?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word تقریر کرنا.
- At a round table there's no dispute of place
- Many get into a dispute well that cannot get out well
- The common people also suffer from dispute of great
- They have begun a dispute which the devil will not let them make an end of
- Maiden speech