jalaapa - جلاپا meanings in English
jalaapa - جلاپا Definitions
Please find 10 English and definitions related to the word jalaapa - جلاپا.
- (noun) : zealous vigilance
- (noun) : a feeling of jealous envy (especially of a rival)
- (noun) : belligerence aroused by a real or supposed wrong (personified as one of the deadly sins)
- (noun) : a strong emotion; a feeling that is oriented toward some real or supposed grievance
- (noun) : the state of being angry
- (verb) : make angry
- (verb) : become angry
- (verb) : hurt the feelings of
- (noun) : feeling a need to see others suffer
- (noun) : malevolence by virtue of being malicious or spiteful or nasty
More words related to the meanings of jalaapa - جلاپا
More words from English related to jalaapa - جلاپا
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word jalaapa - جلاپا meanings in English in English.
awfulnessdreadenthusiasm glorysplendorangermagnificencemajestysplendourcalefactionfervourfeverishnessfierinesshotnesssummerwarmthburningexcitementfervencyheatpassionragewarmnesszingafterheatheatednessheathendomheatheniseheatsheezinginsheathereheatsgormgurmyheathenishnessheathennessheterarchynotwheatsummerlinesscaloriea calorychagrinhuffirritationoutragousnessprovocationsrampageindignationirewrath ...
Idioms related to the meaning of jalaapa - جلاپا
What are the meanings of jalaapa - جلاپا in English?
Meanings of the word jalaapa - جلاپا in English are jealousy, anger and spite. To understand how would you translate the word jalaapa - جلاپا in English, you can take help from words closely related to jalaapa - جلاپا or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered jalaapa - جلاپا synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word jalaapa - جلاپا. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use jalaapa - جلاپا in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say jalaapa - جلاپا in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of jalaapa - جلاپا with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by جلاپا?
Meanings of جلاپا are jealousy, anger and spite
Whats the definition of جلاپا?
Definition of the جلاپا are
- zealous vigilance
- a feeling of jealous envy (especially of a rival)
- belligerence aroused by a real or supposed wrong (personified as one of the deadly sins)
- a strong emotion; a feeling that is oriented toward some real or supposed grievance
- the state of being angry
- make angry
- become angry
- hurt the feelings of
- feeling a need to see others suffer
- malevolence by virtue of being malicious or spiteful or nasty
What is the synonym of جلاپا?
Synonym of word جلاپا are رشک, جلن, حسد, حس, رقابت, ایرکھا, جلایا, ڈاہ, جلاپا, بد گمانی
What are the idioms related to جلاپا?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word جلاپا.
- Cut off one's nose to spite one's face
- Jealousy is the magnifier of trifles
- Love and jealousy are seldom separate
- The reward of love is jealousy
- Alexander conqueror of so many kingdoms and peoples was overcome by anger