Jinni - جننی meanings in English
Jinni - جننی Definitions
Please find 8 English and definitions related to the word Jinni - جننی.
- (noun) : a person who breeds animals
- (verb) : care for like a mother
- (noun) : a condition that is the inspiration for an activity or situation
- (noun) : a woman who has given birth to a child (also used as a term of address to your mother)
- (noun) : a term of address for an elderly woman
- (noun) : a stringy slimy substance consisting of yeast cells and bacteria; forms during fermentation and is added to cider or wine to produce vinegar
- (noun) : a term of address for a mother superior
- (verb) : make (offspring) by reproduction
More words related to the meanings of Jinni - جننی
More words from English related to Jinni - جننی
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Jinni - جننی meanings in English in English.
actualconstitutionalessentialfundamentalgenuineimmanentliteralmothernaturalprimalprimevalprimogenialvirtualauthenticinnateintrinsicoriginalprimaryprimitiveprimordialpureradicalrealultimateunadulteratedunfeignedveritablebreederheavenlyclotcoagulatecongealcoherefastenpitchquadratevegetateconsolidatefreezegrowhardeninduratejellsettake rootclottyclotburclottingclompingclotter ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Jinni - جننی
What are the meanings of Jinni - جننی in English?
Meanings of the word Jinni - جننی in English are breeder and mother. To understand how would you translate the word Jinni - جننی in English, you can take help from words closely related to Jinni - جننی or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Jinni - جننی synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Jinni - جننی. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Jinni - جننی in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Jinni - جننی in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Jinni - جننی with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by جننی?
Meanings of جننی are breeder and mother
Whats the definition of جننی?
Definition of the جننی are
- a person who breeds animals
- care for like a mother
- a condition that is the inspiration for an activity or situation
- a woman who has given birth to a child (also used as a term of address to your mother)
- a term of address for an elderly woman
- a stringy slimy substance consisting of yeast cells and bacteria; forms during fermentation and is added to cider or wine to produce vinegar
- a term of address for a mother superior
- make (offspring) by reproduction
What is the synonym of جننی?
Synonym of word جننی are جننی, جنتی, جننے والی, پیدا کرنے والی, پالن ہار, نسل کشی کرنے والا, اصلی, جمنا, ذاتی, خلقی
What are the idioms related to جننی?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word جننی.
- A fair day in winter is the mother of a storm
- Borrow is the mother of trouble
- Cowardice is the mother of cruelty
- Diligence is the mother of good fortune
- Every mother son