جھُنڈ meanings in English
Please find 12 English and definitions related to the word جھُنڈ.
- (noun) : the young of an animal cared for at one time
- (verb) : sit on (eggs)
- (verb) : think moodily or anxiously about something
- (verb) : be in a huff; be silent or sullen
- (verb) : be in a huff and display one's displeasure
- (verb) : come together as in a cluster or flock
- (noun) : a group of birds
- (noun) : a group of sheep or goats
- (noun) : a church congregation guided by a pastor
- (noun) : an orderly crowd
- (verb) : move as a crowd or in a group
- (noun) : (often followed by of') a large number or amount or extent
More words from English related to جھُنڈ
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word جھُنڈ meanings in English in English.
broodcaparisonflockgiltoscillationcontractioncreasepuckertrappingsdarrgrumblingquerulousnessblamecomplaintgravamengrievancelamentationmoanreproachmoney boxanlaceherdedherdicsherdingflocklingmobrushcaboodleconcoursecrowdgatheringhostinfestationinfluxmultitudeonsetresortsallyswarmthrongtumultcongealmentclaveringcrowdsdelversmobbedmobsmobsmanmobsmenmobsters ...
Idioms related to the meaning of جھُنڈ
What are the meanings of جھُنڈ in English?
Meanings of the word جھُنڈ in English are brood and flock. To understand how would you translate the word جھُنڈ in English, you can take help from words closely related to جھُنڈ or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered جھُنڈ synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word جھُنڈ. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use جھُنڈ in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say جھُنڈ in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of جھُنڈ with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by جھُنڈ?
Meanings of جھُنڈ are brood and flock
Whats the definition of جھُنڈ?
Definition of the جھُنڈ are
- the young of an animal cared for at one time
- sit on (eggs)
- think moodily or anxiously about something
- be in a huff; be silent or sullen
- be in a huff and display one's displeasure
- come together as in a cluster or flock
- a group of birds
- a group of sheep or goats
- a church congregation guided by a pastor
- an orderly crowd
- move as a crowd or in a group
- (often followed by of') a large number or amount or extent
What is the synonym of جھُنڈ?
Synonym of word جھُنڈ are جھُول, جھُنڈ, بَيانَت, پالنے پوسنے کے لِيے, جھول, گلّہ, ريوَڑ, ڈار, گلہ, ہجوم
What are the idioms related to جھُنڈ?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word جھُنڈ.
- A rotten sheep infects the whole flock
- Birds of a feather flock together
- Birds of a feather flock together
- Birds of feather flock together
- One sickly sheep infects the flock