خلل دماغ meanings in English
خلل دماغ Definitions
Please find 8 English and definitions related to the word خلل دماغ.
- (verb) : curl tightly
- (verb) : form a curl, curve, or kink
- (noun) : a sharp bend in a line produced when a line having a loop is pulled tight
- (noun) : a difficulty or flaw in a plan or operation
- (noun) : an eccentric idea
- (noun) : a person with unusual sexual tastes
- (noun) : a painful muscle spasm especially in the neck or back ( rick' and wrick' are British)
- (noun) : inflammation of the brain usually caused by a virus; symptoms include headache and neck pain and drowsiness and nausea and fever ( phrenitis' is no longer in scientific use)
More words related to the meanings of خلل دماغ
More words from English related to خلل دماغ
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word خلل دماغ meanings in English in English.
billcapabilitydisagreementforceimpetuskinkmainmightoblationtalentedvaliantbengal quincecurlintorsioninvigorationnullvaliantnessvisvolutionbaledburrowsbrainlessphrenitisdeliriumfrenzycommoditycrazinessdistractionerotomaniaidiocylunacymadnessnegotiationtransactionvendiblewarebargainingcrazedealgive and takegoodsgroceriesinsanitymaniamarketingmelancholynympholepsipurchasestradetraffic ...
Idioms with the word خلل دماغ in it
What are the meanings of خلل دماغ in English?
Meanings of the word خلل دماغ in English are kink and phrenitis. To understand how would you translate the word خلل دماغ in English, you can take help from words closely related to خلل دماغ or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered خلل دماغ synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word خلل دماغ. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use خلل دماغ in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say خلل دماغ in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of خلل دماغ with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by خلل دماغ?
Meanings of خلل دماغ are kink and phrenitis
Whats the definition of خلل دماغ?
Definition of the خلل دماغ are
- curl tightly
- form a curl, curve, or kink
- a sharp bend in a line produced when a line having a loop is pulled tight
- a difficulty or flaw in a plan or operation
- an eccentric idea
- a person with unusual sexual tastes
- a painful muscle spasm especially in the neck or back ( rick' and wrick' are British)
- inflammation of the brain usually caused by a virus; symptoms include headache and neck pain and drowsiness and nausea and fever ( phrenitis' is no longer in scientific use)
What is the synonym of خلل دماغ?
Synonym of word خلل دماغ are بل, پیچ, وہم, خلل, گتھی, انوکھا خیال, خلل دماغ, بل ڈالنا, الٹا بل دینا, گتھی ڈالنا
What are the idioms with the word خلل دماغ?
Here are the idioms with the word خلل دماغ in them.
- A crowd of books distracts the mind
- A sound mind in a sound body
- Bodily labour earns not much
- Business and action strengthen the brain but much study weaknes it
- Cudgel one's brains