daanaa i - دانائ meanings in English
daanaa i - دانائ Definitions
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word daanaa i - دانائ.
- (noun) : the trait of forming opinions by distinguishing and evaluating
- (noun) : the mental ability to understand and discriminate between relations
- (noun) : ability to apply knowledge or experience or understanding or common sense and insight
- (noun) : the trait of utilizing knowledge and experience with common sense and insight
- (noun) : the quality of being prudent and sensible
- (noun) : accumulated knowledge or erudition or enlightenment
- (noun) : an Apocryphal book consisting mainly of a meditation on wisdom; although ascribed to Solomon it was probably written in the first century BC
More words related to the meanings of daanaa i - دانائ
More words from English related to daanaa i - دانائ
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word daanaa i - دانائ meanings in English in English.
arrivalaccessadmissioncapacityextentpowerrangereachsagacityartfulnessmachinationmakepreposterousruseslinesscreationdeceitinstinctintriguenaturewisdominherencyinnatenessnaturismnatalitiesnatiformnaturesconnaturalityconnaturalnessnaturalitynaturelessnaturityblessinggracekindnessbountyexcellenceincreaserewardsuperiorityvirtuefountbountreebountyhoodclear sightednessdiscernmenttactacumenacutenessinsight ...
Idioms related to the meaning of daanaa i - دانائ
|Talking comes by nature silence by wisdom||بولنا قدرت سکھاتی ہے لیکن چپ رہنا عقل سکھاتی ہے|
What are the meanings of daanaa i - دانائ in English?
Meanings of the word daanaa i - دانائ in English are sagacity and wisdom. To understand how would you translate the word daanaa i - دانائ in English, you can take help from words closely related to daanaa i - دانائ or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered daanaa i - دانائ synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word daanaa i - دانائ. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use daanaa i - دانائ in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say daanaa i - دانائ in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of daanaa i - دانائ with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by دانائ?
Meanings of دانائ are sagacity and wisdom
Whats the definition of دانائ?
Definition of the دانائ are
- the trait of forming opinions by distinguishing and evaluating
- the mental ability to understand and discriminate between relations
- ability to apply knowledge or experience or understanding or common sense and insight
- the trait of utilizing knowledge and experience with common sense and insight
- the quality of being prudent and sensible
- accumulated knowledge or erudition or enlightenment
- an Apocryphal book consisting mainly of a meditation on wisdom; although ascribed to Solomon it was probably written in the first century BC
What is the synonym of دانائ?
Synonym of word دانائ are پہنچ, فطرت, فراست, بداخلاقی, ذہن, خرد مندی, دانائ, فضل, شعور, علم
What are the idioms related to دانائ?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word دانائ.
- All delay is hateful but it causes wisdom
- An ounce of wisdom is worth a pound of wit
- Cut your wisdom teeth
- It is the ordinary way of the world to keep folly at the helm and wisdom under the hatches
- No wisdom to silence