dil aawar - دلاور meanings in English
dil aawar - دلاور Definitions
Please find 9 English and definitions related to the word dil aawar - دلاور.
- (adjective satellite) : characteristic of a man
- (adjective) : possessing qualities befitting a man
- (adverb) : in a manful manner; with qualities thought to befit a man
- (noun) : someone engaged in or experienced in warfare
- (adjective satellite) : invulnerable to fear or intimidation
- (adjective satellite) : brightly colored and showy
- (noun) : people who are brave
- (noun) : a North American Indian warrior
- (verb) : face and withstand with courage
More words related to the meanings of dil aawar - دلاور
More words from English related to dil aawar - دلاور
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word dil aawar - دلاور meanings in English in English.
aggressiveaggressivenesslitigiousmilitantwarriorcombatantpugnaciousbattlefulbattlerbattlerscombatantsfightersjanglersjunketeerswarfarerwarfarerswariestwarlordswarriorswarwolvesbillcapabilitydisagreementforceimpetuskinkmainmightoblationtalentedvaliantbengal quincecurlintorsioninvigorationnullvaliantnessvisvolutionbaledburrowsbutchmanfulmanlypenissmanfullymasculinevirilemensuratemanred ...
Idioms related to the meaning of dil aawar - دلاور
What are the meanings of dil aawar - دلاور in English?
Meanings of the word dil aawar - دلاور in English are manly, valiant, warrior, brave and gutty. To understand how would you translate the word dil aawar - دلاور in English, you can take help from words closely related to dil aawar - دلاور or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered dil aawar - دلاور synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word dil aawar - دلاور. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use dil aawar - دلاور in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say dil aawar - دلاور in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of dil aawar - دلاور with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by دلاور?
Meanings of دلاور are manly, valiant, warrior, brave and gutty
Whats the definition of دلاور?
Definition of the دلاور are
- characteristic of a man
- possessing qualities befitting a man
- in a manful manner; with qualities thought to befit a man
- someone engaged in or experienced in warfare
- invulnerable to fear or intimidation
- brightly colored and showy
- people who are brave
- a North American Indian warrior
- face and withstand with courage
What is the synonym of دلاور?
Synonym of word دلاور are مردانہ, دلیر, دلیرانہ, بہادرانہ, شریفانہ, شجاعانہ, دلاور, جوان مرد, بل, طاقت
What are the idioms related to دلاور?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word دلاور.
- A brave retreat is a brave exploit
- A coward fear can make a coward valiant
- A valiant man's look is more than coward's sword
- Every dog is valiant at his own door
- Necessity and opportunity may make a coward valiant