dili - دلی meanings in English
dili - دلی Definitions
Please find 9 English and definitions related to the word dili - دلی.
- (adjective satellite) : diffusing warmth and friendliness
- (noun) : strong highly flavored sweet liquor usually drunk after a meal
- (adjective satellite) : politely warm and friendly
- (adjective satellite) : sincerely earnest
- (adjective satellite) : endowed with or exhibiting great bodily or mental health
- (adjective satellite) : providing abundant nourishment
- (adjective satellite) : consuming abundantly and with gusto
- (adjective satellite) : situated or occurring farthest within
- (adjective satellite) : being deepest within the self
More words related to the meanings of dili - دلی
More words from English related to dili - دلی
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word dili - دلی meanings in English in English.
agogdiligententhusiastenthusiastsobservantvivaciouswarm heartedzealousardentdashingearnest intenselivelystrenuousvehementzealotactivisticagingcordialnostalgiccaringhumanebenefactorcongenialgenialkindlysupportersympatheticsympathisertender heartedempatheticempathicsympathizersympathomimeticsympatricsympetaloussymphoniousempathisedempathizedsympathinsymphyloussymphyticsympodialcompassionablecompassionatedcompassionatingcorvorantempassionatehomothermoussympathetical ...
Idioms with the word dili - دلی in it
What are the meanings of dili - دلی in English?
Meanings of the word dili - دلی in English are cordial, warm hearted, heartfelt, hearty and inmost. To understand how would you translate the word dili - دلی in English, you can take help from words closely related to dili - دلی or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered dili - دلی synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word dili - دلی. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use dili - دلی in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say dili - دلی in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of dili - دلی with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by دلی?
Meanings of دلی are cordial, warm hearted, heartfelt, hearty and inmost
Whats the definition of دلی?
Definition of the دلی are
- diffusing warmth and friendliness
- strong highly flavored sweet liquor usually drunk after a meal
- politely warm and friendly
- sincerely earnest
- endowed with or exhibiting great bodily or mental health
- providing abundant nourishment
- consuming abundantly and with gusto
- situated or occurring farthest within
- being deepest within the self
What is the synonym of دلی?
Synonym of word دلی are پرانی, دلی, جِیئری, قلبی, مخلص, یار باش, سرگرم, ہمدرد, صادق, شائق
What are the idioms with the word دلی?
Here are the idioms with the word دلی in them.
- All succeeds with people who are of sweet and cheerful disposition
- An open brow indicates an open heart
- Tear oneself away
- The heart's letter is read in the eyes
- There is always life for the living