دور ہو meanings in English
دور ہو meanings in English is away دور ہو in English. More meanings of دور ہو, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
دور ہو Definitions
Please find 14 English and definitions related to the word دور ہو.
- (adjective) : used of an opponent's ground
- (adjective satellite) : (of a baseball pitch) on the far side of home plate from the batter
- (adverb) : from one's possession
- (adverb) : out of existence
- (adverb) : indicating continuing action; continuously or steadily
- (adverb) : in a different direction
- (adverb) : in or into a proper place (especially for storage or safekeeping)
- (adverb) : so as to be removed or gotten rid of
- (adverb) : freely or at will
- (adverb) : out of the way (especially away from one's thoughts)
- (adverb) : at a distance in space or time
- (adverb) : in reserve; not for immediate use
- (adjective satellite) : not present; having left
- (adverb) : from a particular thing or place or position ( forth' is obsolete)
More words related to the meanings of دور ہو
More words from English related to دور ہو
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word دور ہو meanings in English in English.
Idioms with the word دور ہو in it
Idioms related to the meaning of دور ہو
What are the meanings of دور ہو in English?
Meanings of the word دور ہو in English is away. To understand how would you translate the word دور ہو in English, you can take help from words closely related to دور ہو or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered دور ہو synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word دور ہو. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use دور ہو in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say دور ہو in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of دور ہو with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by دور ہو?
Meaning of دور ہو is away
Whats the definition of دور ہو?
Definition of the دور ہو are
- used of an opponent's ground
- (of a baseball pitch) on the far side of home plate from the batter
- from one's possession
- out of existence
- indicating continuing action; continuously or steadily
- in a different direction
- in or into a proper place (especially for storage or safekeeping)
- so as to be removed or gotten rid of
- freely or at will
- out of the way (especially away from one's thoughts)
- at a distance in space or time
- in reserve; not for immediate use
- not present; having left
- from a particular thing or place or position ( forth' is obsolete)
What is the synonym of دور ہو?
Synonym of word دور ہو are غیر حاضر, غائب, دور, الگ, علیحدہ, دور پار, ہٹ, ہٹو, ہشت, الگ ہو
What are the idioms with the word دور ہو?
Here are the idioms with the word دور ہو in them.
- From pillar to post
- A golden age
- A short cut is often a wrong cut
- Keep the common road and thou art safe
- The furthest way about is the nearest way home
What are the idioms related to دور ہو?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word دور ہو.
- Take away affection and good will and all the pleasure is taken away from life
- Take away feel and you take away fire
- A man in a passion rides a horse that runs away with him
- A soft answer turneth away wrath
- Agues come on horseback but go away on foot