دِکھانا meanings in English
دِکھانا meanings in English is show دِکھانا in English. More meanings of دِکھانا, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 16 English and definitions related to the word دِکھانا.
- (noun) : pretending that something is the case in order to make a good impression
- (noun) : something intended to communicate a particular impression
- (verb) : establish the validity of something, as by an example, explanation or experiment
- (verb) : provide evidence for
- (verb) : show in, or as in, a picture
- (verb) : indicate a place, direction, person, or thing; either spatially or figuratively
- (verb) : make visible or noticeable
- (verb) : be or become visible or noticeable
- (verb) : give evidence of, as of records
- (verb) : finish third or better in a horse or dog race
- (verb) : give expression to
- (verb) : indicate a certain reading; of gauges and instruments
- (verb) : give an exhibition of to an interested audience
- (noun) : the act of publicly exhibiting or entertaining
- (noun) : a social event involving a public performance or entertainment
- (verb) : take (someone) to their seats, as in theaters or auditoriums
More words related to the meanings of دِکھانا
More words from English related to دِکھانا
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word دِکھانا meanings in English in English.
acheappearpainshowaffectationairsartificialityemblazonryparadeshowinessactclaptrapdisplayglossostentationpretencepretentionseemingseemingnesssemblanceshow offsplurgeveneerpretendingpretensepretencespretendantpretenderspretendspretensesshewingpretendencepretendershippretensedpretextureemergencegalaappearanceboastbragconspicuousnessfame garishnessgaudinesspreviewsideshowbunkloudnessshowingsight ...
Idioms related to the meaning of دِکھانا
|Small cost and great show||کم خرچ بالانشیں|
|To give the show away||راز منکشف کرنا|
|To run the show||کامیابی سے چلانا۔ انتظار کرنا|
|To show one's teeth||دھمکیاں دینا|
|Show someone around||میرا مطلب یہ نہیں تھا|
|Show ones head||ظاہر ہونا|
What are the meanings of دِکھانا in English?
Meanings of the word دِکھانا in English is show. To understand how would you translate the word دِکھانا in English, you can take help from words closely related to دِکھانا or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered دِکھانا synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word دِکھانا. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use دِکھانا in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say دِکھانا in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of دِکھانا with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by دِکھانا?
Meaning of دِکھانا is show
Whats the definition of دِکھانا?
Definition of the دِکھانا are
- pretending that something is the case in order to make a good impression
- something intended to communicate a particular impression
- establish the validity of something, as by an example, explanation or experiment
- provide evidence for
- show in, or as in, a picture
- indicate a place, direction, person, or thing; either spatially or figuratively
- make visible or noticeable
- be or become visible or noticeable
- give evidence of, as of records
- finish third or better in a horse or dog race
- give expression to
- indicate a certain reading; of gauges and instruments
- give an exhibition of to an interested audience
- the act of publicly exhibiting or entertaining
- a social event involving a public performance or entertainment
- take (someone) to their seats, as in theaters or auditoriums
What is the synonym of دِکھانا?
Synonym of word دِکھانا are دکھنا, دکھاوا, نمود, نمائش, ظاہر داری, نظر آنا, نکالنا, طمطراق, تماشا, ظاہر کرنا
What are the idioms related to دِکھانا?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word دِکھانا.
- Show me a liar and i will show thee a thief
- Show me a man without a spot and i'll show you a maid without fault
- A straw will show which way the wind blows
- Galanty show
- If you cannot bite never show your teeth