دھندلا جانا meanings in English
دھندلا جانا meanings in English is faint دھندلا جانا in English. More meanings of دھندلا جانا, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
دھندلا جانا Definitions
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word دھندلا جانا.
- (adjective satellite) : lacking clarity or distinctness
- (noun) : a spontaneous loss of consciousness caused by insufficient blood to the brain
- (verb) : pass out from weakness, physical or emotional distress due to a loss of blood supply to the brain
- (adjective satellite) : lacking conviction or boldness or courage
- (adjective satellite) : indistinctly understood or felt or perceived
- (adjective satellite) : deficient in magnitude; barely perceptible; lacking clarity or brightness or loudness etc
More words from English related to دھندلا جانا
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word دھندلا جانا meanings in English in English.
colorlessflaggyluridpallidblandbleakcolourlessdrabdullfaintgreyinsipidjejunelanguidlightmawkishpaleremisstastelessvapidwashywershwishy washyfadedialtoryleisurelytemperatelaggardmellowmildslightslowtamedimmestdisorientatestaggerwheelreelwobbleflaccid foggyimbecilemorbidoldpithlessdebilitatedfeebleinfirmricketyweak ...
Idioms with the word دھندلا جانا in it
Idioms related to the meaning of دھندلا جانا
What are the meanings of دھندلا جانا in English?
Meanings of the word دھندلا جانا in English is faint. To understand how would you translate the word دھندلا جانا in English, you can take help from words closely related to دھندلا جانا or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered دھندلا جانا synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word دھندلا جانا. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use دھندلا جانا in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say دھندلا جانا in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of دھندلا جانا with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by دھندلا جانا?
Meaning of دھندلا جانا is faint
Whats the definition of دھندلا جانا?
Definition of the دھندلا جانا are
- lacking clarity or distinctness
- a spontaneous loss of consciousness caused by insufficient blood to the brain
- pass out from weakness, physical or emotional distress due to a loss of blood supply to the brain
- lacking conviction or boldness or courage
- indistinctly understood or felt or perceived
- deficient in magnitude; barely perceptible; lacking clarity or brightness or loudness etc
What is the synonym of دھندلا جانا?
Synonym of word دھندلا جانا are پھیکا, دھیما, چکرانا, غَش کھا جانا, بے ہوش ہو جانا, جی چھوڑنا, دھندلا جانا, بَد حَواس ہو جانا, ضعیف, مدھم
What are the idioms with the word دھندلا جانا?
Here are the idioms with the word دھندلا جانا in them.
- Jog away jog off
- Fall off
- Go back
- Go under
- Keep good hour
What are the idioms related to دھندلا جانا?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word دھندلا جانا.
- Faint praise is disparagement
- No one attains the highest position by being faint hearted