Rakhwala - رکھوالا meanings in English
Rakhwala - رکھوالا Definitions
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Rakhwala - رکھوالا.
- (noun) : a person who cares for persons or property
- (noun) : someone who keeps safe from harm or danger
- (noun) : a cook who preserves fruits or meat
- (noun) : rescue equipment consisting of a buoyant belt or jacket to keep a person from drowning
- (noun) : a skilled worker who is employed to restore or refinish buildings or antique furniture
- (noun) : a person employed to keep watch for some anticipated event
More words related to the meanings of Rakhwala - رکھوالا
More words from English related to Rakhwala - رکھوالا
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Rakhwala - رکھوالا meanings in English in English.
guardsentrygate keeperwatchmanorangenessorangerysatinyorangesguardianoverseerpreserverwakerwardenwarderjanitorcaretakersguardagekeeperswatcherswotcherseyeservantholymasterprincesaintwallywilly nillywaliwilierwilleywillywillywawpatronprotectorobservantprophyactictenderbodyguardcuratordefenderinsulatorkeeperconfuterconservesguardsmanpreservationistpreservativeprotectorateprotectorshipsubserve ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Rakhwala - رکھوالا
What are the meanings of Rakhwala - رکھوالا in English?
Meanings of the word Rakhwala - رکھوالا in English are guardian, preserver and sentry. To understand how would you translate the word Rakhwala - رکھوالا in English, you can take help from words closely related to Rakhwala - رکھوالا or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Rakhwala - رکھوالا synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Rakhwala - رکھوالا. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Rakhwala - رکھوالا in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Rakhwala - رکھوالا in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Rakhwala - رکھوالا with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by رکھوالا?
Meanings of رکھوالا are guardian, preserver and sentry
Whats the definition of رکھوالا?
Definition of the رکھوالا are
- a person who cares for persons or property
- someone who keeps safe from harm or danger
- a cook who preserves fruits or meat
- rescue equipment consisting of a buoyant belt or jacket to keep a person from drowning
- a skilled worker who is employed to restore or refinish buildings or antique furniture
- a person employed to keep watch for some anticipated event
What is the synonym of رکھوالا?
Synonym of word رکھوالا are نگہبان, ولی, مربی, محافظ, سرپرست, امین, حافظ, حامی, رکھوالا, والی
What are the idioms related to رکھوالا?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word رکھوالا.
- Cleanliness is a fine life preserver
- Guardian angel