Civil - سول meanings in English
Civil - سول Definitions
Please find 12 English and definitions related to the word Civil - سول.
- (adverb) : completely; used as intensifiers
- (noun) : the metal bob of a plumb line
- (verb) : adjust with a plumb line so as to make vertical
- (verb) : examine thoroughly and in great depth
- (verb) : measure the depth of something
- (verb) : weight with lead
- (adjective satellite) : exactly vertical
- (adverb) : conforming to the direction of a plumb line
- (noun) : something that causes irritation and annoyance
- (noun) : a Germanic character of runic origin
- (noun) : a small sharp-pointed tip resembling a spike on a stem or leaf
- (adverb) : in a civil manner
More words from English related to Civil - سول
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Civil - سول meanings in English in English.
Idioms related to the meaning of Civil - سول
What are the meanings of Civil - سول in English?
Meanings of the word Civil - سول in English are plumb, thorn and civilly. To understand how would you translate the word Civil - سول in English, you can take help from words closely related to Civil - سول or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Civil - سول synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Civil - سول. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Civil - سول in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Civil - سول in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Civil - سول with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by سول?
Meanings of سول are plumb, thorn and civilly
Whats the definition of سول?
Definition of the سول are
- completely; used as intensifiers
- the metal bob of a plumb line
- adjust with a plumb line so as to make vertical
- examine thoroughly and in great depth
- measure the depth of something
- weight with lead
- exactly vertical
- conforming to the direction of a plumb line
- something that causes irritation and annoyance
- a Germanic character of runic origin
- a small sharp-pointed tip resembling a spike on a stem or leaf
- in a civil manner
What is the synonym of سول?
Synonym of word سول are شاقول, ساہول, سول, پنسال, عمق پیما, کانٹا, خار, نوک, ابرہ, پودے کا تیز نوکیلا کانٹا
What are the idioms related to سول?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word سول.
- Never a rose without a thorn
- The thorn comes forth with the point forwards
- There is no rose without a thorn