Seth - سیٹھ meanings in English
Seth - سیٹھ Definitions
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Seth - سیٹھ.
- (noun) : a loose fitting jacket; originally worn in India
- (noun) : East Indian tree that puts out aerial shoots that grow down into the soil forming additional trunks
- (noun) : evil Egyptian god with the head of a beast that has high square ears and a long snout; brother and murderer of Osiris
- (noun) : (Old Testament) third son of Adam and Eve; given by God in place of the murdered Abel
More words from English related to Seth - سیٹھ
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Seth - سیٹھ meanings in English in English.
What are the meanings of Seth - سیٹھ in English?
Meanings of the word Seth - سیٹھ in English are banian, seth and seeth. To understand how would you translate the word Seth - سیٹھ in English, you can take help from words closely related to Seth - سیٹھ or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Seth - سیٹھ synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Seth - سیٹھ. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Seth - سیٹھ in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Seth - سیٹھ in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Seth - سیٹھ with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by سیٹھ?
Meanings of سیٹھ are banian, seth and seeth
Whats the definition of سیٹھ?
Definition of the سیٹھ are
- a loose fitting jacket; originally worn in India
- East Indian tree that puts out aerial shoots that grow down into the soil forming additional trunks
- evil Egyptian god with the head of a beast that has high square ears and a long snout; brother and murderer of Osiris
- (Old Testament) third son of Adam and Eve; given by God in place of the murdered Abel
What is the synonym of سیٹھ?
Synonym of word سیٹھ are بنیا, مہاجن, ساہوکار, صراف, سیٹھ