شايان meanings in English
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word شايان.
- (adjective satellite) : having or showing appreciation or a favorable critical judgment or opinion
- (adjective satellite) : feeling or expressive of gratitude
- (adjective satellite) : worthy of being chosen especially as a spouse
- (adjective) : having worth or merit or value; being honorable or admirable
- (adjective satellite) : having qualities or abilities that merit recognition in some way
- (noun) : an important, honorable person (word is often used humorously)
More words related to the meanings of شايان
More words from English related to شايان
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word شايان meanings in English in English.
ablestcapablecompetentefficient giftedpre eminentproficientqualifiedablecleverdeservingmeritedmeritoriousreceptivetalentedworthfulworthyassailabledefinablemeritableablerabletaccablecapablerdecernedeffableenterablefigurablelosablemissablepassibleregardablesuableversifiedworthsprestablereeligibleregiblesperablevolitableopportunesufficientadeptappositeappropriatefittinginventivemeetpatproper ...
Idioms related to the meaning of شايان
What are the meanings of شايان in English?
Meanings of the word شايان in English are appreciative and worthy. To understand how would you translate the word شايان in English, you can take help from words closely related to شايان or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered شايان synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word شايان. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use شايان in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say شايان in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of شايان with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by شايان?
Meanings of شايان are appreciative and worthy
Whats the definition of شايان?
Definition of the شايان are
- having or showing appreciation or a favorable critical judgment or opinion
- feeling or expressive of gratitude
- worthy of being chosen especially as a spouse
- having worth or merit or value; being honorable or admirable
- having qualities or abilities that merit recognition in some way
- an important, honorable person (word is often used humorously)
What is the synonym of شايان?
Synonym of word شايان are قَدَر شَناس, قَدَر دان, شايان, قَدَر افزا, قابل, لائق, اہل, مناسب, شائستہ, موزُوں
What are the idioms related to شايان?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word شايان.
- Worthy things happen to the worthy
- Fortune follows the more worthy
- It is a man's nature which makes him trust worthy not his wealth
- It is praise worthy to do what is right not what is lawful
- Nothing in the affairs of men is worthy of great anxiety