صدمہ پہنچانا meanings in English
صدمہ پہنچانا meanings in English is knock صدمہ پہنچانا in English. More meanings of صدمہ پہنچانا, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
صدمہ پہنچانا Definitions
Please find 11 English and definitions related to the word صدمہ پہنچانا.
- (noun) : a vigorous blow
- (verb) : knock against with force or violence
- (verb) : find fault with; express criticism of; point out real or perceived flaws
- (noun) : the act of hitting vigorously
- (noun) : negative criticism
- (noun) : a bad experience
- (noun) : the sound of knocking (as on a door or in an engine or bearing)
- (verb) : rap with the knuckles
- (verb) : sound like a car engine that is firing too early
- (verb) : make light, repeated taps on a surface
- (verb) : deliver a sharp blow or push
More words related to the meanings of صدمہ پہنچانا
More words from English related to صدمہ پہنچانا
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word صدمہ پہنچانا meanings in English in English.
abutaffectfastenimpingevegetateadhereapplyto be attachedbeginfeel hitknockperceivereachrelishseemshootsproutstickstrikestrucksuittastetouchlagunaluggingappulsebumpbuttingimpactimpingementjustlingcollisioncompetitionencounterrivalrykickstumbleclabberstumblebumstumblerstumperspoutsstrammelstumstummstumpagestoombangdrub ...
Idiom with the word صدمہ پہنچانا in it
Idioms related to the meaning of صدمہ پہنچانا
What are the meanings of صدمہ پہنچانا in English?
Meanings of the word صدمہ پہنچانا in English is knock. To understand how would you translate the word صدمہ پہنچانا in English, you can take help from words closely related to صدمہ پہنچانا or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered صدمہ پہنچانا synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word صدمہ پہنچانا. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use صدمہ پہنچانا in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say صدمہ پہنچانا in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of صدمہ پہنچانا with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by صدمہ پہنچانا?
Meaning of صدمہ پہنچانا is knock
Whats the definition of صدمہ پہنچانا?
Definition of the صدمہ پہنچانا are
- a vigorous blow
- knock against with force or violence
- find fault with; express criticism of; point out real or perceived flaws
- the act of hitting vigorously
- negative criticism
- a bad experience
- the sound of knocking (as on a door or in an engine or bearing)
- rap with the knuckles
- sound like a car engine that is firing too early
- make light, repeated taps on a surface
- deliver a sharp blow or push
What is the synonym of صدمہ پہنچانا?
Synonym of word صدمہ پہنچانا are لگنا, ٹکر, ٹھوکر, ٹھوکنا, مارنا, پیٹنا, ضرب, گھونسا, مکا, دھکا
What are the idioms with the word صدمہ پہنچانا?
Here are the idioms with the word صدمہ پہنچانا in them.
- Sorrows are dry
What are the idioms related to صدمہ پہنچانا?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word صدمہ پہنچانا.
- He is strong that can knock a man down he stronger who can lift himself up
- Knock into a cocked hat
- Knock about
- Knock off
- Knock off