tanah - طعنہ meanings in English
tanah - طعنہ Definitions
Please find 10 English and definitions related to the word tanah - طعنہ.
- (verb) : treat with contemptuous disregard
- (noun) : a humorous anecdote or remark intended to provoke laughter
- (noun) : activity characterized by good humor
- (verb) : tell a joke; speak humorously
- (verb) : act in a funny or teasing way
- (noun) : witty remark
- (noun) : a witty saying
- (verb) : make jokes or quips
- (verb) : harass with persistent criticism or carping
- (noun) : aggravation by deriding or mocking or criticizing
More words related to the meanings of tanah - طعنہ
More words from English related to tanah - طعنہ
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word tanah - طعنہ meanings in English in English.
Idioms with the word tanah - طعنہ in it
Idioms related to the meaning of tanah - طعنہ
What are the meanings of tanah - طعنہ in English?
Meanings of the word tanah - طعنہ in English are flout, jest, quip and taunt. To understand how would you translate the word tanah - طعنہ in English, you can take help from words closely related to tanah - طعنہ or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered tanah - طعنہ synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word tanah - طعنہ. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use tanah - طعنہ in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say tanah - طعنہ in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of tanah - طعنہ with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by طعنہ?
Meanings of طعنہ are flout, jest, quip and taunt
Whats the definition of طعنہ?
Definition of the طعنہ are
- treat with contemptuous disregard
- a humorous anecdote or remark intended to provoke laughter
- activity characterized by good humor
- tell a joke; speak humorously
- act in a funny or teasing way
- witty remark
- a witty saying
- make jokes or quips
- harass with persistent criticism or carping
- aggravation by deriding or mocking or criticizing
What is the synonym of طعنہ?
Synonym of word طعنہ are اہانت کرنا, چڑھانا, آوازہ کشی, طعنہ زنی, لعنت ملامت, طعن, چھیڑ چھاڑ, طنز, طعنہ, تمَسخَر اُڑانا
What are the idioms with the word طعنہ?
Here are the idioms with the word طعنہ in them.
- Castthrow in one's teeth
- To have a quietdig
What are the idioms related to طعنہ?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word طعنہ.
- A bitter jest is the poison of friendship
- Better lose a jest than lose a friend
- Do not lose your friend for your jest
- In jest
- Jest with an ass and he will flap you in the face with his tail