ubuudiyat - عبودیت meanings in English
ubuudiyat - عبودیت Definitions
Please find 10 English and definitions related to the word ubuudiyat - عبودیت.
- (noun) : the worship given to God alone
- (noun) : the act of admiring strongly
- (noun) : a feeling of profound love and admiration
- (noun) : feelings of ardent love
- (noun) : (usually plural) religious observance or prayers (usually spoken silently)
- (noun) : commitment to some purpose
- (noun) : religious zeal; the willingness to serve God
- (noun) : state of subjection to an owner or master or forced labor imposed as punishment
- (noun) : the state of being under the control of another person
- (noun) : someone held in bondage
More words related to the meanings of ubuudiyat - عبودیت
More words from English related to ubuudiyat - عبودیت
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word ubuudiyat - عبودیت meanings in English in English.
Idioms related to the meaning of ubuudiyat - عبودیت
What are the meanings of ubuudiyat - عبودیت in English?
Meanings of the word ubuudiyat - عبودیت in English are adoration, devotion, servitude and thrall. To understand how would you translate the word ubuudiyat - عبودیت in English, you can take help from words closely related to ubuudiyat - عبودیت or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered ubuudiyat - عبودیت synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word ubuudiyat - عبودیت. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use ubuudiyat - عبودیت in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say ubuudiyat - عبودیت in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of ubuudiyat - عبودیت with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by عبودیت?
Meanings of عبودیت are adoration, devotion, servitude and thrall
Whats the definition of عبودیت?
Definition of the عبودیت are
- the worship given to God alone
- the act of admiring strongly
- a feeling of profound love and admiration
- feelings of ardent love
- (usually plural) religious observance or prayers (usually spoken silently)
- commitment to some purpose
- religious zeal; the willingness to serve God
- state of subjection to an owner or master or forced labor imposed as punishment
- the state of being under the control of another person
- someone held in bondage
What is the synonym of عبودیت?
Synonym of word عبودیت are پرستش, عبودیت, وقف, اطاعت, بندگی, فدا, عبادت êbaadat, عبادت, غلام, غلام بنانا
What are the idioms related to عبودیت?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word عبودیت.
- Devotion has mastered the hard way
- Ignorance is the mother of devotion
- The chamber of sickness is the temple of devotion