فتنہ - Fitnah in English
فتنہ - Fitnah Definitions
Please find 14 English definitions related to the word فتنہ - Fitnah.
- Insurgency - (noun) : an organized rebellion aimed at overthrowing a constituted government through the use of subversion and armed conflict
- Insurrection - (noun) : organized opposition to authority; a conflict in which one faction tries to wrest control from another
- Mischief - (noun) : reckless or malicious behavior that causes discomfort or annoyance in others
- Mischievousness - (noun) : an attribute of mischievous children
- Mutiny - (noun) : open rebellion against constituted authority (especially by seamen or soldiers against their officers)
- Naughty - (adjective satellite) : suggestive of sexual impropriety
- Perfidy - (noun) : an act of deliberate betrayal
- Pest - (noun) : a persistently annoying person
- Revolt - (verb) : fill with distaste
- Riot - (noun) : a wild gathering involving excessive drinking and promiscuity
- Sedition - (noun) : an illegal action inciting resistance to lawful authority and tending to cause the disruption or overthrow of the government
- Seduction - (noun) : an act of winning the love or sexual favor of someone
- Temptation - (noun) : something that seduces or has the quality to seduce
- Wickedness - (noun) : absence of moral or spiritual values
More words related to the meanings of فتنہ - Fitnah
More words from English related to فتنہ - Fitnah
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word فتنہ - Fitnah in English in English.
abominableabsurdaberrationacidacidityactuationafflictionagitationavariceavariciouslybadnessbawdybadblightbroilbubocataclasmcheekyclamorcontumaciouscorruptioncontortioncupiditycut throatcussednessdamagediabolicdilapidation disdiscontentdiscorddisloyaltydisobedience displeasingdissension disservice disserviceable disobeydisturbancedisasterdistortiondismissivedraught drawbackencouragement encumbrances evilfashfaultinessfelonious ...
Idioms related to the meaning of فتنہ - Fitnah
What are the meanings of فتنہ - Fitnah in English?
Meanings of the word فتنہ - Fitnah in English are mischief, mischievousness, mutiny, naughty, pest, seduction, temptation, wickedness, insurgency, insurrection, perfidy, revolt, riot, sedition, circumgyration and circumvolation. To understand how would you translate the word فتنہ - Fitnah in English, you can take help from words closely related to فتنہ - Fitnah or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered فتنہ - Fitnah synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word فتنہ - Fitnah. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use فتنہ - Fitnah in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say فتنہ - Fitnah in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of فتنہ - Fitnah with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by فتنہ?
Meanings of فتنہ are mischief, mischievousness, mutiny, naughty, pest, seduction, temptation, wickedness, insurgency, insurrection, perfidy, revolt, riot, sedition, circumgyration and circumvolation
What is the synonym of فتنہ?
Synonym of word فتنہ are کھٹائی, برائی, بدی, فساد, خرابی, بگاڑ, نقصان, ضرر, مضرت, خلل
What are the idioms related to فتنہ?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word فتنہ.
- برے کردار کی عورت
- مہلک ترین وبا نفسانی خواہشات ہیں
- کام کرنے والا سب خرافات سے بچا رہتا ہے
- جِس قدر ترغیب کم اتنا ہی گناہ زیادہ
- کمزوری سب بُرائیوں کی جڑ ہے