fariid - فرید meanings in English
fariid - فرید Definitions
Please find 9 English and definitions related to the word fariid - فرید.
- (adverb) : extremely
- (adjective satellite) : obviously contrived to charm
- (adjective satellite) : characterized by feeling or showing fond affection for
- (adjective satellite) : of high worth or cost
- (adjective satellite) : held in great esteem for admirable qualities especially of an intrinsic nature
- (adjective satellite) : the single one of its kind
- (adjective satellite) : radically distinctive and without equal
- (adjective satellite) : highly unusual or rare but not the single instance
- (adjective satellite) : (followed by to') applying exclusively to a given category or condition or locality
More words related to the meanings of fariid - فرید
More words from English related to fariid - فرید
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word fariid - فرید meanings in English in English.
badeeeccentricmarvellousoutrecomicalcrotchetycuriouskooknondescriptnoveloffbeatquizzicaluncommonunconventionaluniqueuntypicalunusualwiggyspeciequirkedquirkierquirkiestquirksquirtedphenomenalselectsignalcurioinfrequentpeculiarpreciousraresingularunfrequentunwontednadderdifferentidiosyncraticmatchlessputqueerstrangeanomalousanticoff centreonerrumunaccustomedunfamiliarunprecedented ...
Idioms related to the meaning of fariid - فرید
What are the meanings of fariid - فرید in English?
Meanings of the word fariid - فرید in English are precious and unique. To understand how would you translate the word fariid - فرید in English, you can take help from words closely related to fariid - فرید or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered fariid - فرید synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word fariid - فرید. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use fariid - فرید in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say fariid - فرید in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of fariid - فرید with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by فرید?
Meanings of فرید are precious and unique
Whats the definition of فرید?
Definition of the فرید are
- obviously contrived to charm
- characterized by feeling or showing fond affection for
- of high worth or cost
- held in great esteem for admirable qualities especially of an intrinsic nature
- the single one of its kind
- radically distinctive and without equal
- highly unusual or rare but not the single instance
- (followed by to') applying exclusively to a given category or condition or locality
What is the synonym of فرید?
Synonym of word فرید are نادر, قیمتی, گراں بہا, بیش قیمت, بیش بہا, عزیز, فاخر, انمول, عزیز êziiz, فرید
What are the idioms related to فرید?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word فرید.
- Experience is a precious gift only given a man when his hair is gone
- Is not health more precious than wealth
- Precious things are not found in heaps
- There is nothing more precious than time