فطری - Fitri in English
فطری - Fitri Definitions
Please find 12 English definitions related to the word فطری - Fitri.
- Earthy - (adjective satellite) : hearty and lusty
- Human - (adjective) : having human form or attributes as opposed to those of animals or divine beings
- Immanent - (adjective) : of a mental act performed entirely within the mind
- Indigenous - (adjective satellite) : originating where it is found
- Inherent - (adjective satellite) : existing as an essential constituent or characteristic
- Kindly - (adjective satellite) : pleasant and agreeable
- Native - (noun) : an indigenous person who was born in a particular place
- Natural - (noun) : (craps) a first roll of 7 or 11 that immediately wins the stake
- Normal - (noun) : something regarded as a normative example
- Physical - (adjective satellite) : impelled by physical force especially against resistance
- Unaffected - (adjective satellite) : unaware of or indifferent to
- Untaught - (adjective satellite) : lacking in schooling
More words related to the meanings of فطری - Fitri
More words from English related to فطری - Fitri
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word فطری - Fitri in English in English.
abandonedabdominousabstractactualaffableafloataggravatedagrarianagresticapeakaveragebanalbi corporalblokesbulkycaringcharitably citizencivilcommonconstitutionalcorporalcountrycourteouscorporealcoarsecorpulentconcretecommittedcredulouscriterioncustomarilycustomarycussdaringdisdiscerningdiscreetlydickdifficultdriveller dulldufferdwellerearthen earthly earthy economicseffortlessenteric ...
Idioms related to the meaning of فطری - Fitri
What are the meanings of فطری - Fitri in English?
Meanings of the word فطری - Fitri in English are earthy, human, immanent, kindly, native, natural, physical, indigenous, inherent, normal, unaffected, unconstrained, untaught, natalitial and subnatural. To understand how would you translate the word فطری - Fitri in English, you can take help from words closely related to فطری - Fitri or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered فطری - Fitri synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word فطری - Fitri. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use فطری - Fitri in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say فطری - Fitri in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of فطری - Fitri with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by فطری?
Meanings of فطری are earthy, human, immanent, kindly, native, natural, physical, indigenous, inherent, normal, unaffected, unconstrained, untaught, natalitial and subnatural
What is the synonym of فطری?
Synonym of word فطری are موٹا, بھاری, بھدا, مٹی کا, سفالی, گِلی, فطری, آدمی, نر, جن
What are the idioms related to فطری?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word فطری.
- یہ انسانی فطرت ہے کہ جِس کا نُقصان کرتا ہے اسی سے نفرت کرتا ہے
- بُری تعلیم سے ان پڑھ رہنا اچھا
- بُہادر کی ہر جگہ عِزَّت ہوتی ہے
- حد سے زیادہ خوش قِسمتی انسان کو بُرائی بھلائی میں تمیز بھلا دیتی ہے
- واضع ثبوت