Likhakh - لیکھک meanings in English
Likhakh - لیکھک Definitions
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Likhakh - لیکھک.
- (noun) : an employee who performs clerical work (e.g., keeps records or accounts)
- (noun) : a salesperson in a store
- (verb) : work as a clerk, as in the legal business
- (noun) : someone who communicates by means of letters
- (noun) : a journalist employed to provide news stories for newspapers or broadcast media
- (adjective satellite) : similar or equivalent in some respects though otherwise dissimilar
More words related to the meanings of Likhakh - لیکھک
More words from English related to Likhakh - لیکھک
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Likhakh - لیکھک meanings in English in English.
accordblenchchafedco operatecomportconcurcongregatecorrespondentcoupleconnectfindfretgaingetgreetkneadknitleaguemashminglemixoccurquadratetallyclubcombineconsistintroducejoinmeetobtainconfreremeetnessactualapplicableappositeappropriatelydiametricallydirect entirefitlyjakejustjustifiableopportuneproperlypunctilliousall rightcorrectfitting ...
Idiom related to the meaning of Likhakh - لیکھک
What are the meanings of Likhakh - لیکھک in English?
Meanings of the word Likhakh - لیکھک in English are clerk and correspondent. To understand how would you translate the word Likhakh - لیکھک in English, you can take help from words closely related to Likhakh - لیکھک or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Likhakh - لیکھک synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Likhakh - لیکھک. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Likhakh - لیکھک in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Likhakh - لیکھک in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Likhakh - لیکھک with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by لیکھک?
Meanings of لیکھک are clerk and correspondent
Whats the definition of لیکھک?
Definition of the لیکھک are
- an employee who performs clerical work (e.g., keeps records or accounts)
- a salesperson in a store
- work as a clerk, as in the legal business
- someone who communicates by means of letters
- a journalist employed to provide news stories for newspapers or broadcast media
- similar or equivalent in some respects though otherwise dissimilar
What is the synonym of لیکھک?
Synonym of word لیکھک are باب, لیکھک, لکھیرا, نویسندہ, مشرف, پٹواری, لیکھن ہارا, کلرک, مُنشی, محّرر
What are the idioms related to لیکھک?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word لیکھک.
- The priest forgets he was a clerk