ماں بننا meanings in English
ماں بننا meanings in English is mother ماں بننا in English. More meanings of ماں بننا, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
ماں بننا Definitions
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word ماں بننا.
- (verb) : care for like a mother
- (noun) : a condition that is the inspiration for an activity or situation
- (noun) : a woman who has given birth to a child (also used as a term of address to your mother)
- (noun) : a term of address for an elderly woman
- (noun) : a stringy slimy substance consisting of yeast cells and bacteria; forms during fermentation and is added to cider or wine to produce vinegar
- (noun) : a term of address for a mother superior
- (verb) : make (offspring) by reproduction
More words related to the meanings of ماں بننا
More words from English related to ماں بننا
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word ماں بننا meanings in English in English.
actualconstitutionalessentialfundamentalgenuineimmanentliteralmothernaturalprimalprimevalprimogenialvirtualauthenticinnateintrinsicoriginalprimaryprimitiveprimordialpureradicalrealultimateunadulteratedunfeignedveritablebreederclotcoagulatecongealcoherefastenpitchquadratevegetateconsolidatefreezegrowhardeninduratejellsettake rootclottyclotburclottingclompingclotterclottered ...
Idioms with the word ماں بننا in it
Idioms related to the meaning of ماں بننا
What are the meanings of ماں بننا in English?
Meanings of the word ماں بننا in English is mother. To understand how would you translate the word ماں بننا in English, you can take help from words closely related to ماں بننا or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered ماں بننا synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word ماں بننا. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use ماں بننا in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say ماں بننا in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of ماں بننا with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by ماں بننا?
Meaning of ماں بننا is mother
Whats the definition of ماں بننا?
Definition of the ماں بننا are
- care for like a mother
- a condition that is the inspiration for an activity or situation
- a woman who has given birth to a child (also used as a term of address to your mother)
- a term of address for an elderly woman
- a stringy slimy substance consisting of yeast cells and bacteria; forms during fermentation and is added to cider or wine to produce vinegar
- a term of address for a mother superior
- make (offspring) by reproduction
What is the synonym of ماں بننا?
Synonym of word ماں بننا are اصلی, جننی, جمنا, ذاتی, خلقی, دیسی, اماں, میا, ماں, مہتاری
What are the idioms with the word ماں بننا?
Here are the idioms with the word ماں بننا in them.
- A close mouth catcheth and files
- A closed mouth catches no flies
- Diligence is the mother of good fortune
- How long will the mother's prayers avail to save her kid
- The pitcher goes so often to the water that it is broken at last
What are the idioms related to ماں بننا?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word ماں بننا.
- A fair day in winter is the mother of a storm
- Borrow is the mother of trouble
- Cowardice is the mother of cruelty
- Diligence is the mother of good fortune
- Every mother son