mukhil - مخل meanings in English
mukhil - مخل meanings in English are obtruder, disturber, disturbing, interrupting, intruder, intrusive, meddlesome mukhil - مخل in English. More meanings of mukhil - مخل, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
mukhil - مخل Definitions
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word mukhil - مخل.
- (noun) : a troubler who interrupts or interferes with peace and quiet; someone who causes disorder and commotion
- (adjective satellite) : causing distress or worry or anxiety
- (noun) : someone who intrudes on the privacy or property of another without permission
- (adjective) : tending to intrude (especially upon privacy)
- (adjective) : thrusting inward
- (adjective) : of rock material; forced while molten into cracks between layers of other rock
- (adjective satellite) : intrusive in a meddling or offensive manner
More words related to the meanings of mukhil - مخل
More words from English related to mukhil - مخل
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word mukhil - مخل meanings in English in English.
What are the meanings of mukhil - مخل in English?
Meanings of the word mukhil - مخل in English are disturber, obtruder, disturbing, intruder, intrusive, meddlesome and interrupting. To understand how would you translate the word mukhil - مخل in English, you can take help from words closely related to mukhil - مخل or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered mukhil - مخل synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word mukhil - مخل. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use mukhil - مخل in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say mukhil - مخل in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of mukhil - مخل with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by مخل?
Meanings of مخل are disturber, obtruder, disturbing, intruder, intrusive, meddlesome and interrupting
Whats the definition of مخل?
Definition of the مخل are
- a troubler who interrupts or interferes with peace and quiet; someone who causes disorder and commotion
- causing distress or worry or anxiety
- someone who intrudes on the privacy or property of another without permission
- tending to intrude (especially upon privacy)
- thrusting inward
- of rock material; forced while molten into cracks between layers of other rock
- intrusive in a meddling or offensive manner
What is the synonym of مخل?
Synonym of word مخل are پریشان کُنِندہ, خلل ڈالنے والا, مُضطرب کرنے والا, ہنگامہ آرا, درہم برہم کرنے والا, فسادی, دنگئی خلل انداز, مخل, گھس جانے والا, پریشان کن