marghol - مرغول meanings in English
marghol - مرغول Definitions
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word marghol - مرغول.
- (noun) : the shape of something rotating rapidly
- (noun) : a powerful circular current of water (usually the result of conflicting tides)
- (noun) : a lumpy abscess under the hide of domestic mammals caused by larvae of a botfly or warble fly
- (verb) : sing or play with trills, alternating with the half note above or below
- (verb) : sing by changing register; sing by yodeling
More words related to the meanings of marghol - مرغول
More words from English related to marghol - مرغول
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word marghol - مرغول meanings in English in English.
abundancewarblerazesaccostbiddingcallenunciatespeaktalksayuttermoltsnafflepronkingsaimsnappingutteringuttersvolumingspekingspokingblebvesiclewater blisterblistergallcarolchantvocalizemusicpraiserecordsingingsongvocalisesingularizesongfulsongfulnessvocaliservocalizerchoristgauntinggoannasguanaslyressingingssingletreesinglingsingularssingult ...
What are the meanings of marghol - مرغول in English?
Meanings of the word marghol - مرغول in English are vortex and warble. To understand how would you translate the word marghol - مرغول in English, you can take help from words closely related to marghol - مرغول or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered marghol - مرغول synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word marghol - مرغول. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use marghol - مرغول in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say marghol - مرغول in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of marghol - مرغول with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by مرغول?
Meanings of مرغول are vortex and warble
Whats the definition of مرغول?
Definition of the مرغول are
- the shape of something rotating rapidly
- a powerful circular current of water (usually the result of conflicting tides)
- a lumpy abscess under the hide of domestic mammals caused by larvae of a botfly or warble fly
- sing or play with trills, alternating with the half note above or below
- sing by changing register; sing by yodeling
What is the synonym of مرغول?
Synonym of word مرغول are بگولا, ورطہ, مرغول, گرداب, بھنور, پانی کا چکر, جیسے گرداب, ریز, بولنا, آبلہ