مُوٹھ meanings in English
مُوٹھ meanings in English is clutch مُوٹھ in English. More meanings of مُوٹھ, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 10 English and definitions related to the word مُوٹھ.
- (noun) : a collection of things or persons to be handled together
- (noun) : a coupling that connects or disconnects driving and driven parts of a driving mechanism
- (noun) : a number of birds hatched at the same time
- (noun) : a tense critical situation
- (noun) : the act of grasping
- (verb) : affect
- (verb) : take hold of; grab
- (verb) : hold firmly, usually with one's hands
- (noun) : a pedal or lever that engages or disengages a rotating shaft and a driving mechanism
- (noun) : a woman's strapless purse that is carried in the hand
More words from English related to مُوٹھ
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word مُوٹھ meanings in English in English.
apprehendcapturecatchentrammel grabgraspgripholdnailobtainsniggletakeclutchcopdetectdiscovergripehaulhitchpreventseizetweezeclutchinggrabbinggrabblingwinchingappropriateoccupyacquirebeleaguerencroachget hold ofimpingeobsessoverpoweroverrunpossesssmugtake overtake possessionusurpoccupyingoccupatesequestratingtaking possessiontalonchelaclawpawclunch ...
What are the meanings of مُوٹھ in English?
Meanings of the word مُوٹھ in English is clutch. To understand how would you translate the word مُوٹھ in English, you can take help from words closely related to مُوٹھ or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered مُوٹھ synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word مُوٹھ. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use مُوٹھ in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say مُوٹھ in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of مُوٹھ with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by مُوٹھ?
Meaning of مُوٹھ is clutch
Whats the definition of مُوٹھ?
Definition of the مُوٹھ are
- a collection of things or persons to be handled together
- a coupling that connects or disconnects driving and driven parts of a driving mechanism
- a number of birds hatched at the same time
- a tense critical situation
- the act of grasping
- take hold of; grab
- hold firmly, usually with one's hands
- a pedal or lever that engages or disengages a rotating shaft and a driving mechanism
- a woman's strapless purse that is carried in the hand
What is the synonym of مُوٹھ?
Synonym of word مُوٹھ are پکڑنا, قبضہ کرنا, مُوٹھ, چنگل, پنجہ, قبضہ, دستہ, ہاتھ, مٹھی, لپکنا