ناتواں کرنا meanings in English
ناتواں کرنا meanings in English is humble ناتواں کرنا in English. More meanings of ناتواں کرنا, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
ناتواں کرنا Definitions
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word ناتواں کرنا.
- (verb) : cause to feel shame; hurt the pride of
- (verb) : cause to be unpretentious
- (adjective) : marked by meekness or modesty; not arrogant or prideful
- (adjective satellite) : used of unskilled work (especially domestic work)
- (adjective satellite) : low or inferior in station or quality
- (adjective satellite) : of low birth or station ( base' is archaic in this sense)
More words related to the meanings of ناتواں کرنا
More words from English related to ناتواں کرنا
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word ناتواں کرنا meanings in English in English.
abasedisgrace smashstainabusedefamehumblehumiliatedepolarizedishonoringdisrespecterabjectearth bredvulgardastarddegradingdepressiondowninfamousmeanplebeianvilewretchdoweredretardedlowndedpaspypistcurelessirremediableshiftlesspoorpoor fellowunfortunatechartlessungovernedchafflesschargelesseaselessleaderlessstaylessungroundeduntombeddebtlessdestitutelyfordlessforklessfrontlesslygarlandlesshazeless ...
Idioms with the word ناتواں کرنا in it
Idioms related to the meaning of ناتواں کرنا
What are the meanings of ناتواں کرنا in English?
Meanings of the word ناتواں کرنا in English is humble. To understand how would you translate the word ناتواں کرنا in English, you can take help from words closely related to ناتواں کرنا or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered ناتواں کرنا synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word ناتواں کرنا. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use ناتواں کرنا in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say ناتواں کرنا in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of ناتواں کرنا with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by ناتواں کرنا?
Meaning of ناتواں کرنا is humble
Whats the definition of ناتواں کرنا?
Definition of the ناتواں کرنا are
- cause to feel shame; hurt the pride of
- cause to be unpretentious
- marked by meekness or modesty; not arrogant or prideful
- used of unskilled work (especially domestic work)
- low or inferior in station or quality
- of low birth or station ( base' is archaic in this sense)
What is the synonym of ناتواں کرنا?
Synonym of word ناتواں کرنا are عاجز کرنا, ناتواں کرنا, توڑ دینا, طاقت گھٹانا, انکسار کرنا, خاکساری کرنا, پست, نیچا, ادنیٰ, فروتن
What are the idioms with the word ناتواں کرنا?
Here are the idioms with the word ناتواں کرنا in them.
- A foult once denied is twice committed
- A promise attended to is a debt settle
- Always to excel and to be superior to others
- Cudgel one's brains
- Fly in the face of
What are the idioms related to ناتواں کرنا?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word ناتواں کرنا.
- Humble hearts have humble desires
- Humble thyself in all things
- It is hard to be high and humble
- Often a great man comes forth from a humble cottage
- The humble suffer when the powerful disagree