naawak - ناوک meanings in English
naawak - ناوک Definitions
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word naawak - ناوک.
- (noun) : a man who serves as a sailor
- (noun) : any of various dark heavy viscid substances obtained as a residue
- (verb) : coat with tar
- (noun) : a mark to indicate a direction or relation
- (noun) : a projectile with a straight thin shaft and an arrowhead on one end and stabilizing vanes on the other; intended to be shot from a bow
More words related to the meanings of naawak - ناوک
More words from English related to naawak - ناوک
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word naawak - ناوک meanings in English in English.
Idioms related to the meaning of naawak - ناوک
What are the meanings of naawak - ناوک in English?
Meanings of the word naawak - ناوک in English are tar and arrow. To understand how would you translate the word naawak - ناوک in English, you can take help from words closely related to naawak - ناوک or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered naawak - ناوک synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word naawak - ناوک. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use naawak - ناوک in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say naawak - ناوک in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of naawak - ناوک with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by ناوک?
Meanings of ناوک are tar and arrow
Whats the definition of ناوک?
Definition of the ناوک are
- a man who serves as a sailor
- any of various dark heavy viscid substances obtained as a residue
- coat with tar
- a mark to indicate a direction or relation
- a projectile with a straight thin shaft and an arrowhead on one end and stabilizing vanes on the other; intended to be shot from a bow
What is the synonym of ناوک?
Synonym of word ناوک are دھونا, رال, ملاح, گندہ بروزہ, قطران, قیر تارکول, قطران یا قیر لگانا, دھونا کرنا, ناوک, ڈامر
What are the idioms related to ناوک?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word ناوک.
- A man without money is a bow without an arrow
- A word spoken is an arrow let fly
- Draw not thy bow before the arrow be fixed