nafs kushi - نفس کشی meanings in English
nafs kushi - نفس کشی Definitions
Please find 6 English and 1 Urdu definitions related to the word nafs kushi - نفس کشی.
- (verb) : deny or renounce
- (verb) : deny oneself (something); restrain, especially from indulging in some pleasure
- (verb) : surrender (power or a position)
- (noun) : renunciation of your own interests in favor of the interests of others
- (noun) : the trait of practicing self discipline
- (noun) : the act of denying yourself; controlling your impulses
- کسی عضو کا بیکار یا مردہ ہوجانا
More words related to the meanings of nafs kushi - نفس کشی
More words from English related to nafs kushi - نفس کشی
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word nafs kushi - نفس کشی meanings in English in English.
abjectionself absementabasementhumiliationmortificationvilificationabnegateabdicateconfutationdisavowaldementigainsaynaynegationdenationalisationdenationalizationdenationalizedenaturedenazificationrefutaldenazifieddenitratesdenizationrebutmentrefectionsdenitrificationabnegationcontradictiondenegationdenialnegativismnorebuttalrefusalrefutationrejectionrepulsedenudationdisowningrepudiativedenialsdenudateddisanchorsdiscusesdisjectiondisownsdisusesrefusablerefusalsrefusers ...
Idioms with the word nafs kushi - نفس کشی in it
What are the meanings of nafs kushi - نفس کشی in English?
Meanings of the word nafs kushi - نفس کشی in English are abnegate, mortification and self denial. To understand how would you translate the word nafs kushi - نفس کشی in English, you can take help from words closely related to nafs kushi - نفس کشی or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered nafs kushi - نفس کشی synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word nafs kushi - نفس کشی. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use nafs kushi - نفس کشی in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say nafs kushi - نفس کشی in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of nafs kushi - نفس کشی with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by نفس کشی?
Meanings of نفس کشی are abnegate, mortification and self denial
Whats the definition of نفس کشی?
Definition of the نفس کشی are
- deny or renounce
- deny oneself (something); restrain, especially from indulging in some pleasure
- surrender (power or a position)
- renunciation of your own interests in favor of the interests of others
- the trait of practicing self discipline
- the act of denying yourself; controlling your impulses
- کسی عضو کا بیکار یا مردہ ہوجانا
What is the synonym of نفس کشی?
Synonym of word نفس کشی are تَرک کَرنا, تیاگ دینا, اِنکار کَرنا, دَست بَردار ہو جانا, مُنکَر ہو جانا, چھوڑ دینا حَق یا عقیدے کو, تردید, انکار, دست برداری, نفس کشی
What are the idioms with the word نفس کشی?
Here are the idioms with the word نفس کشی in them.
- A wise man will be master of mind a fool will be its slave
- When my house burns it is not good playing at chess
- Formidable is that enemy that lies hid in a man's own breast
- Happy is he that chastens himself
- Hunger is the instructor of money